Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best food for Breast..

The best food is Turmeric (A popular Indian Spice), Green Tea, Whole grain foods( Replacing any refined “white” flour foods),Dark leafy green veggies like broccoli and spinach and Olive oil....

(29-06-2010, 11:52 AM)andrewhar083 Wrote:  Hi,
The best way to naturally increase a bust may be to eat certain foods that promote tissue production in breasts. These range from herbs to foods that can be easily included in a daily diet.
1. Garlic
2. Turmeric - A popular Indian Spice
3. Green Tea
4. Whole grain foods - Replacing any refined “white” flour foods
5. Dark leafy green veggies like broccoli and spinach
6. Olive oil - in moderation
7. Lower fat dairy foods rather than whole dairy foods
8. Red wine - rich in antioxidants and excellent for overall cancer prevention and breast health when consumed in moderation.

Well, that good food to prevent cancer. A lot of people now have suffered from breast cancer and I guess that will help to prevent cancer. And hope there is no one will suffer from breast cancer, thank you for sharing.

Super Bowl Commercials 2011 Cancer Tips

I know cabbage and green tea is very useful Wink

Green Tea is good? I had heard it wasn't...

(06-08-2012, 05:30 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  Green Tea is good? I had heard it wasn't...

Caffeine in Green Tea

Green tea, like all teas, has caffeine in it. However, it's more than anything just a myth that caffeine stunts breast growth, and even if it does, there isn't enough caffeine in it to affect anything. Soda, the most popular drink for teenagers, usually has more caffeine than coffee, and many of them still manage to grow just fine. Smile

Green tea is good because it contains an amino acid, L-theanine. This amino acid mainly increases GABA, which stimulates the body's growth hormones. While many people take GABA supplements, it isn't able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Instead, those people should be taking L-theanine, as this amino acid is completely capable of crossing this barrier.

L-theanine

Oh!! Cool!
So could drinking green tea daily help with NBE? Or is that not enough?

Green tea is also supposed to help with metabolism/weight loss. So if it's good for both I'll add it to my diet.

Thanks Doll!!

*Okay, I just haveto ask this, lol. Tongue
What's all the "drink milk and sprout boobs" things?

It's not enough on its own, but it is a great way to start a healthy NBE diet!

The milk thing is...debatable. Milk comes from cows that are producing plenty of hormones, so you're more or less putting outside hormones in your body. Whole milk also has high fat content, and that coupled with the hormones probably helps you pack it onto your breasts. But it doesn't help everybody grow breasts, and those that claim it helps might also just be going through a growth spurt. It's all debatable.

Personally, I LOVE milk in my NBE diet. I only drink a glass a day, because it has high iodine content (they put iodine in the cows' salt licks), and iodine causes acne. Also, the hormonal aspect of milk causes acne on your jawline. Those ones are the worst. >.< But I love the high fat content, the fact that there are heavy hormones in it, and the high protein content. I actually have Proactiv now, and it's doing an amazing job at preventing my acne, so I might start drinking two glasses a day and see if it helps! Smile

Well it's healthy and if it's not doing any harm I'll drink a mug a day. Is decaf green tea okay? -- I'm just trying to keep any 'extra' caffiene out of my diet. I can't eliminate chocolate, sugary candies and soda. I can limit them a lot, but I can't give them up entirely yet...

Okay. I know when I was a kid I chugged milk down like crazy (I could easily do half a gallon a day XD). I still like milk, but I guess it's not worth using (for NBE purposes) if I were to drink organic milk that's low in fat (1% or skim possibly)... Well, it was worht asking. Thanks again! Smile

Organic diets are actually best, so whatever organic foods you can afford, definitely switch to that! Many women who switched to completely organic diets have gained a few cups sizes, although it's very expensive to do. ^^; And even lowfat milk is ok, of course, I just prefer whole milk because it has more fat and protein, and I'm not worried about counting fat.

Decaf is ok, although even green tea with caffeine is perfectly ok, too. Caffeine's really not that bad for NBE. And green tea gets more caffeine the longer you brew it, so if you make it real fast, it won't have as much caffeine!

They gained with only eating organic? No other herbs and such?

Oh! Okay, then I'll try and drink a glass or two a day if it could possibly help. Smile I do like milk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon