Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does anyone have real sucess with noogleberry

Sad 

I've been Sad Snoogling and noogling since March and I haven't really had any success I do it for a minimum of 20 minutes each day and really pump all that's happened is now my a cup breast have stretch marks and I gained about half an inch. I am a unhappy 37 in band (not even a 36 or 38) and 38.5 in bust I think I need a new program. Please help.

also does anyone have real success with noogleberry I'm beginning to feel like it might have been a waist of my money and time

(08-08-2013, 05:22 AM)GIRL24 Wrote:  I've been Sad Snoogling and noogling since March and I haven't really had any success I do it for a minimum of 20 minutes each day and really pump all that's happened is now my a cup breast have stretch marks and I gained about half an inch. I am a unhappy 37 in band (not even a 36 or 38) and 38.5 in bust I think I need a new program. Please help.

also does anyone have real success with noogleberry I'm beginning to feel like it might have been a waist of my money and time

People do have real success. If you read through the forums it takes a long time to see results. I've been at it for 4 months and no growth yet. But I just started with herbs to help and massage. It's not an over night success. 20 minutes isn't long enough. And you don't want to pump to hard. I do 15 minutes on and 5 minutes off for atleast 2 hours per day. At night when I go to bed and if I can get up early in the morning. But first I do massage and just started breast tapotement ( a slighter version of breast slapping). I think one should do more than just NB, it's a combination all together. If you don't have patience it's not for you. I'm a 32a so I know we want it now but that is just not reality.

thanks tiny tots I think I just needed to hear someone to tell me to keep going I do have a program of zoft gum and progesterone cream. I massage the cream into my breast. However, I started both of those in June so I think I just need more time. I also am looking for other suggestions on other things to try

No problem at all. We all need help here. One thing about the progesterone cream make sure to rub it in a different spot everyday. My dr put me on it said to pick 6 different spots and rotate daily. And take the weekend off. It is a hormone and it can build up to much in one spot. So just keep working at it. Try hypnosis. 15 yrs ago I found a record on breast enhancement my mom had. I did it for 1 hr every day and grew 1 cup size. I didn't do it long enough to keep the results but it does work. It just takes a lot of imagery and time. Good luck...

Hi everyone

I used the noogleberry a long with taking Bountiful breast for about 2 years and i really think the noogleberry helped me gain a lot of size over that time, a lot of growth from pumping takes a long period to happen and actually stay, i mean at least 12 months, its not a quick fix, although the noogleberry can give great temporary swelling that can last hours for some, but real growth takes a long time. Please do not give up Smile just be patient and it will happen im sure. NBE is as much about patience and belief as it is about getting the right program, never give up if you want something so bad Smile good luck.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

You should definitely check out the forums, there are a lot of success stories on there. There are also a ton of suggestions if you want to try different methods that might help your growth.

If you don't have much tissue, it'll probably take a long time to see results. But you said you gained half an inch in a few months, that's not too bad! Some people take much longer to see anything.

It took me about a year before I noticed a dramatic change. There are some people who've taken years to grow, but when you look at their before pictures, it's still impressive. Even though it seems little now, give it enough time, and several little changes become a lot.

Hi, um...
I also want to purchase Noogleberry.
The only problem is, I'm a lower B cup, but I am only in my teens (17 years old). Can I use noogleberry? Or is it only for people with fully-developed breasts? Sad
I think my breasts are as large as they're ever going to be.

Thanks for your time!!!

Hi Winkwink

Yes you can use the noogleberry at your age Smile but i think you should wait until you do reach full development at maybe 21. Taking herbs is a no no at 17 but using a pump carefully is ok. I would defoe wait though Dodgyyour body is still changing and you might develop another cup size on your own. Just read up on everything and take time to decide what you want to do ??

Good luck Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(10-08-2013, 09:58 AM)winkwink09 Wrote:  Hi, um...
I also want to purchase Noogleberry.
The only problem is, I'm a lower B cup, but I am only in my teens (17 years old). Can I use noogleberry? Or is it only for people with fully-developed breasts? Sad
I think my breasts are as large as they're ever going to be.

Thanks for your time!!!

actually one german company fröhle, which is also selling pumps and domes recommends it exctly for young girls who are still developing, they meant it works better than

on the other side I stopped developing with 13or so,after that nothing happened

I have got maybe 1cm growth in 3 months with very few breaks (maybe 3-4 days at most on one or 2 occasions). It does take a while but I think it's worth giving it a decent go. I was a 32b/c when I started and am probably closer to a 32c now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon