Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This Site is infiltrated by representatives of PM?

(03-08-2013, 03:51 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  
(03-08-2013, 01:01 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(03-08-2013, 11:14 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  If you have proof of these member pushing PM products for a certain company please post. If not, bequiet. PM works, PERIOD! All the brands I've seen named have given ladies some fantastic results. If it didn't work for you, move on to the next thing. Simple. Honestly, if you're trying to induce lactation, you shouldn't even be near anything that can increase estrogen as it inhibits lactation. You can't do both NBE and IL at the same time.
-------------------------------------------------------
Per your request!

To discern the truth, i look for motive! your motive in writing this?

Yes! i have Circumstantial proof that members ( on this site ) are working for the PM company and are pushing their products.

Your response here, indicates that "you" are a member that is working for the PM company and are saying anything to sell this deadly product.

Your use of English indicates to me that you are not posting from within the us boarders and are probably posting from Thailand. and have a penis-lol

And you don't have a Bra: 30G/FF 
but are a flat chested Kathoey / katoey ????

--------------------------------
you said:
 if you're trying to induce lactation, you shouldn't even be near anything that can increase estrogen as it inhibits lactation.

I have no estrogen- I am a male with tits-lol

I highly doubt that Emily has been on this forum for many months and sworn other things to be the cause of her success. You just said that it's most likely that she is male ... do you not think that's incredibly rude? Then you have the nerve to say that she is probably flat chested as well ... She asked you to post evidence if you had any nicely because if you don't then you're not trustworthy.
---------------------------------------------------
I have no intention to be rude or say anything to hurt another.

I use the scientific method.
analyze the data presented to me, attempt to come to a logical conclusion and report my findings without modifying what that analysis tells me.

she has a 30 g/ff ? if anyone believes that i have a bridge to sell them.

My only concern is the many human lives, that are being destroyed on this site by the in proper use of drugs.[u]

[u]If in the process of trying to help these people some feelings are hurt- i am very sorry.

what dangers are you even talking about? do you have any serious, scientific sources that say mirifica is dangerous?

(04-08-2013, 12:52 AM)aoz Wrote:  what dangers are you even talking about? do you have any serious, scientific sources that say mirifica is dangerous?
---------------------

I am gunning for the corporation called Ainterol Herbs, there ass is mine-LOL

They are pushing dangerous addictive drugs " PM" plus many others.
destroying the lives of our children.

I will find a safe replacement for those dangerous drugs and drive them out of business.

This is just my first post against them- but i plan on posting on many
web pages warning against that product.

watch for my next post here.
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php

have a nice day!

(04-08-2013, 01:06 AM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(04-08-2013, 12:52 AM)aoz Wrote:  what dangers are you even talking about? do you have any serious, scientific sources that say mirifica is dangerous?
---------------------

I am gunning for the corporation called Ainterol Herbs, there ass is mine-LOL

They are pushing dangerous addictive drugs " PM" plus many others.
destroying the lives of our children.

I will find a safe replacement for those dangerous drugs and drive them out of business.

This is just my first post against them- but i plan on posting on many
web pages warning against that product.

watch for my next post here.
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php

have a nice day!

Why what happened with ainterol herbs? or are you another company? otherwise theres no reason to be against them so im sure you are paid to write this. if there are terrible side effect someone would have posted about it by now but should have also been more careful taking any herb.
I am pretty sure when i used ainterol the label said not for use of under 18 years or keep away from children so i dont think they are for children you make no sense.

you haven't actually said what the dangers are, or provided proof.

I'd seriously love to argue with you, but what's the point? Why feed the trolls?

your lack of any kind of evidence speaks for itself

on second thought, please, keep crusading against mirifica. Turning folks away from mirifica will help keep the prices low

(04-08-2013, 01:29 AM)aoz Wrote:  on second thought, please, keep crusading against mirifica. Turning folks away from mirifica will help keep the prices low
-------------------------------------------
You are so right - I will increase my efforts against mirifica.
thanks for the pet talk!

Fenugreek seed powder.cost's $11.94 a pound
Blessed Thistle powder cost's $16.06 a pound

and
Pueraria Mirifica powder cost's $26.82 a pound

And Fenugreek seed powder and Blessed Thistle powder
are both more effective safer and a hell of a lot cheaper!

Thanks to AOZ for pointing that out as another reason not to use PM.

(04-08-2013, 01:41 AM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(04-08-2013, 01:29 AM)aoz Wrote:  on second thought, please, keep crusading against mirifica. Turning folks away from mirifica will help keep the prices low
thanks for the pet talk!

and

*thumbsup* Thanks, psycho

(04-08-2013, 01:44 AM)aoz Wrote:  
thanks for the pep talk!

and

*thumbsup* Thanks, psycho

thanks for the pet talk!

and

LOLS. Right. Cheaper. Way less effective at permanent growth. Fenugreek doesn't even contain anything estrogenic. It's VERY mildly pregestagenic, highly effective as a galactagogue, and moderately effective as an adaptogen... In other words, it's a fantastic herb to use ALONGSIDE an estrogenic one... Like... PM.

Orrrrr... if your aim is inducing lactation, loves you that fenugreek.

Blessed Thistle is estrogenic... But what you've failed to note is that it takes many many more pounds of blessed thistle to be nearly as effective as that pound of pm powder. The PM is almost straight up estrogens. The blessed thistle... Yeah... Some girls use that as a break so they still get something estrogenic, but not nearly as powerful as PM to keep from messing with their cycles. It's there, but it's VERY weak. It's more powerful as an ORGAN CLEANSER. And it's NOT something you should be taking on a regular basis! A week or so at a time at MOST really!

Considering the closest equivalent doses... Between Blessed Thistle and PM... You'd have to spend three times as much on blessed thistle and STILL wouldn't be as effective as PM...

Unlessssssss.... You actually need a weaker estrogen to grow. Which is the case for some girls. Then very low doses of blessed thistle could potentially have a very strong effect... potentially... but... In the majority of cases we're gunna see the greatest effect from stronger estrogens not weaker.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon