Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This Site is infiltrated by representatives of PM?

The way PM is being pushed by many members here, with the pathetic results of its use inclines me to believe that those members are representatives of the PM factory in Thailand.

They also have there own internet site where they push their product
http://ainterolherbs.com/forums/
and they appear to also be on http://www.breastnexus.com/ ( here )

I am warning you because this is a dangerous product with so few beneficial results, and better safer results could be attained elsewhere.

http://www.susans.org/forums won't allow any posting that includes any mention of PM

What does PM stand for POSTMORTEM

PM does work but it seemed too strong for me i went from a c to over a 32g cup with it in under 6months.
Im now using fenugreek you seem to know alot about it whats the best way to use it? topicaally, soaked in hot or cold water or can you just eat the seeds dry? im woman whats the most increase do you think i could get i want 3 to 6 more inch

(02-08-2013, 09:29 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  PM does work but it seemed too strong for me i went from a c to over a 32g cup with it in under 6months.
Im now using fenugreek you seem to know alot about it whats the best way to use it? topicaally, soaked in hot or cold water or can you just eat the seeds dry? im woman whats the most increase do you think i could get i want 3 to 6 more inch
------------------------------------------------
Everything that moves within the human body is water soluble.
They move by way of the blood stream.
Anything that is not water soluble tends to accumulate within the body and becomes toxic to us.

I strongly suggest that people separate the water soluble molecules from those that are not FIRST before consuming.

The easiest way is convert the plant to a powder ( buy it as a powder ) and use boiling water to desolve those that we will consume and discard those that float to the top or settle to the bottom.
-----------------------------------------------------
You probably have got all you can get from PM.

Try either of these first. alone and by it self with the poisons removed when breast growth stops then the other by it self.

Fenugreek seed powder.
--Blessed Thistle powder

I am experimenting with a way to cause the breast to start producing milk-(with no chemicals ) IN a male or female without having a baby.
Three hours last night 12 hours later i had shooting pain in the stimulated breast - another session tonight?

This procedure "i am sure" will create lots of milk production in anyone that has breasts.

breasts that give milk are probably twice the mass of those that don't

But until i have a successful test - milk flowing- i don't know if it will work? then summit my findings here to see if others can confirm my findings?

It can also be used to balance uneven breasts by causing the smaller breast to make more milk then the larger one.

Stimulation is done while sleeping , its soothing and puts you to sleep. Its like a baby suckling you-lol
milk production is directly related to minutes of stimulation.

So I thought that with, say, green tea, if you put the leaves in water that is actually at a boil and still boiling it can destroy some of the antioxidants (not necessarily all) so it just makes me wonder if other good components of the herb would be destroyed when boiled, curious what your thoughts are?

(02-08-2013, 11:29 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  So I thought that with, say, green tea, if you put the leaves in water that is actually at a boil and still boiling it can destroy some of the antioxidants (not necessarily all) so it just makes me wonder if other good components of the herb would be destroyed when boiled, curious what your thoughts are?

i would mix the powdered plant material and 212 degree water and mix for 30 seconds then very fast cool the liquid in ice water.
complex biological molecules degrade fast at 212 degrees.

Then i would drink the liquid on an empty stomach so it isn't degraded by stomach acid.

Mmmm okay I see. And so one more question I have, regarding this statement:

Quote:Everything that moves within the human body is water soluble.
Anything that is not water soluble tends to accumulate within the body and becomes toxic to us.

I strongly suggest that people separate the water soluble molecules from those that are not FIRST before consuming

Now I just wonder how you came to the conclusion that the components of the plant that attach to one's hormonal brain receptors are water soluble. ....

**(Truly sorry to everyone on here for this next part! I hate to be the one to bring up plants that have legal matters surrounding them! 8) not cool )**

Because, with the cannabis plant, if you were to boil that up for 30 seconds, or for 20 minutes, 2 hours, 2 days it wouldn't matter. You will NOT be able to extract the working chemical in the plant that is similar enough to our own body chemicals to attach to the receptors into the water, because it is in fact oil soluble. It does travel by way of bloodstream, as the oil is absorbed into the intestines and then into the bloodstream. And although many people who view this as a toxin, which yes if you are smoking it then it is(!!), but testing has been done on the effects of digesting the extract and it does not work against the body as a toxin, it aides the body.

And it does accumulate in the body, not permanently but there is a timely process for the body to rid itself of used chemicals.

And also the primary medicinally active component in chamomile tea that gives it its sedative nature, bisabolol, is an oil that is soluble only in ethanol or fats and oils. Not water... I think this is true of many plants, because that is how you make essential oils - with an alcohol.

It just really isn't safe to overgeneralize from one plant to another is my point, and one needs to do their research quite thoroughly, as many scientists have difference of opinions. It's hard to say if the component you need is actually water soluble or not.

(03-08-2013, 12:37 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Mmmm okay I see. And so one more question I have, regarding this statement:

Quote:Everything that moves within the human body is water soluble.

I strongly suggest that people separate the water soluble molecules from those that are not FIRST before consuming

Now I just wonder how you came to the conclusion that the components of the plant that attach to one's hormonal brain receptors are water soluble. ....

**(Truly sorry to everyone on here for this next part! I hate to be the one to bring up plants that have legal matters surrounding them! 8) not cool )**

Because, with the cannabis plant, if you were to boil that up for 30 seconds, or for 20 minutes, 2 hours, 2 days it wouldn't matter. You will NOT be able to extract the working chemical in the plant that is similar enough to our own body chemicals to attach to the receptors into the water, because it is in fact oil soluble. It does travel by way of bloodstream, as the oil is absorbed into the intestines and then into the bloodstream. And although many people who view this as a toxin, which yes if you are smoking it then it is(!!), but testing has been done on the effects of digesting the extract and it does not work against the body as a toxin, it aides the body.

And it does accumulate in the body, not permanently but there is a timely process for the body to rid itself of used chemicals.

And also the primary medicinally active component in chamomile tea that gives it its sedative nature, bisabolol, is an oil that is soluble only in ethanol or fats and oils. Not water... I think this is true of many plants, because that is how you make essential oils - with an alcohol.

It just really isn't safe to overgeneralize from one plant to another is my point, and one needs to do their research quite thoroughly, as many scientists have difference of opinions. It's hard to say if the component you need is actually water soluble or not.
-----------------------------------
of course you are right, we eat many plants that are full of oil and we digest them without any problems.
olives, corn, and thousands of others -

In the cannabis plant, the oil based resin is the poison that the plant uses to stop animals from eating it. The only way to eat the cannabis plant, in any quantity is to not eat the oil based part.
And if a dear could boil the plant in water it could eat all the water based parts it wanted. without going crazy.

There is a difference of perspective between - the deer- the plant us who like the cannabis plant.

the deer can't eat the plant-or it gets sick
the plant protects itself from animals due to its (oil based )resin.
we have learned to consume small cannabis of it.

cholesterol is what is used to transfer fats from and to our cells.

some Plants have evolved to protect themselves from animals eating them and i believe that those plants use oil solvable chemicals to do that- My belief is based on other plants like tea and coffee.

If you have proof of these member pushing PM products for a certain company please post. If not, bequiet. PM works, PERIOD! All the brands I've seen named have given ladies some fantastic results. If it didn't work for you, move on to the next thing. Simple. Honestly, if you're trying to induce lactation, you shouldn't even be near anything that can increase estrogen as it inhibits lactation. You can't do both NBE and IL at the same time.

(03-08-2013, 11:14 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  If you have proof of these member pushing PM products for a certain company please post. If not, bequiet. PM works, PERIOD! All the brands I've seen named have given ladies some fantastic results. If it didn't work for you, move on to the next thing. Simple. Honestly, if you're trying to induce lactation, you shouldn't even be near anything that can increase estrogen as it inhibits lactation. You can't do both NBE and IL at the same time.
-------------------------------------------------------
Per your request!

To discern the truth, i look for motive! your motive in writing this?

Yes! i have Circumstantial proof that members ( on this site ) are working for the PM company and are pushing their products.

Your response here, indicates that "you" are a member that is working for the PM company and are saying anything to sell this deadly product.

Your use of English indicates to me that you are not posting from within the us boarders and are probably posting from Thailand. and have a penis-lol

And you don't have a Bra: 30G/FF 
but are a flat chested Kathoey / katoey ????

--------------------------------
you said:
 if you're trying to induce lactation, you shouldn't even be near anything that can increase estrogen as it inhibits lactation.

I have no estrogen- I am a male with tits-lol

(03-08-2013, 01:01 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(03-08-2013, 11:14 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  If you have proof of these member pushing PM products for a certain company please post. If not, bequiet. PM works, PERIOD! All the brands I've seen named have given ladies some fantastic results. If it didn't work for you, move on to the next thing. Simple. Honestly, if you're trying to induce lactation, you shouldn't even be near anything that can increase estrogen as it inhibits lactation. You can't do both NBE and IL at the same time.
-------------------------------------------------------
Per your request!

To discern the truth, i look for motive! your motive in writing this?

Yes! i have Circumstantial proof that members ( on this site ) are working for the PM company and are pushing their products.

Your response here, indicates that "you" are a member that is working for the PM company and are saying anything to sell this deadly product.

Your use of English indicates to me that you are not posting from within the us boarders and are probably posting from Thailand. and have a penis-lol

And you don't have a Bra: 30G/FF 
but are a flat chested Kathoey / katoey ????

--------------------------------
you said:
 if you're trying to induce lactation, you shouldn't even be near anything that can increase estrogen as it inhibits lactation.

I have no estrogen- I am a male with tits-lol

I highly doubt that Emily has been on this forum for many months and sworn other things to be the cause of her success. You just said that it's most likely that she is male ... do you not think that's incredibly rude? Then you have the nerve to say that she is probably flat chested as well ... She asked you to post evidence if you had any nicely because if you don't then you're not trustworthy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon