Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally Started...no...really =)

Grassfed animal fats and fish fats are the best! Even compared to plant fats. I think that's why I love bone marrow so much and marbled meats.

I should be getting my fish order today! I cant wait. I crave seafood a lot.

Most natives thrived on animal fats in the winter. I know Alaskan Natives need high fat since its so cold so I guess you can go with the climate on the fat intake.

(21-08-2013, 04:33 AM)Zormad Wrote:  Part of what I had found in Price's research was addressing the common misconception that all fat is bad. In actuality its only transfat that should be avoided. Omega fatty acids as we NBEers know are actually quite good for you and "fat is important for the intestinal absorption of lipid-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, D, E, and K. Fat is a key source of metabolic energy" - Donald B. Jump, Ph.D.Professor of Nutrition and Exercise SciencesLPI Principal Investigator
Sounds good to me =)

http://www.westonaprice.org/making-it-pr...eating-fat

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/ss08/fat.html

@Abi: Well if it ain't broke, don't fix it lol. So if its working for you, and you feel healthy that's all that really matters Wink

@Bonita: Thanks for the advice and encouragement Smile Lately I've just been safety pinning the band on each side but I haven't gotten around to actually sewing it. I'll be bold and order a 30C online lol. If nothing the cups don't fit it'll be my first goal bra Big Grin

@Tibetan: I LOVE seafood too Big Grin I probably should look into some of the permeaculture farms in my area. I should have clarified that there will still be fish and fowl in my diet but as far as "meat" meat goes I'm sticking to bison. And the climate to fat ratio theory makes sense. I shall research that further Smile

On a side note, I just joined the NB forum and just seeing Lucy's dedication to her product is enough for me. It is also nice to have more info on longtime use and effects. That is all Cool

Soooo....as usual the universe decided not to go along with my plans Dodgy and I will have to wait at least a few more weeks before I can kick start my diet. Booooooo lol, moving on. Despite this setback I have decided to restart my herbs but not my full regimen. I am only going to take them (for now) during my peak days. Meaning I will only be taking red clover days 10-16 with the highest dose on day 13 of my cycle, and damiana days 18-28 with the peek dose being on day 23.

Both my routine and measurements have been a bit odd lately. I've for the most part just been doing massage but I also occasionally do some nipple stimulation as well. This last luteal phase I swelled up to just under 35" (biggest yet) but am now back to 34". Though the measurement has gone down there have been noteworthy changes. Despite my goal of gaining weight I've managed to loose some and am fown to 102/103...I have lost an inch on my underbust waist and hips (Sad to the hips). I would like to keep the under bust and waist measurement while gaining in the other areas. Also, my left breast used to be a half inch bigger than my right when measured horizantally and an entire inch bigger when measured vertically: 7.5",7" & 6",5" respectively. They now both measure 7.5" horizantally and 6.25 (yes that .25 is important Big Grin) vertically. I guess i can start massaging my left now as well lol. I have also noticed that I get better results from massaging every other day than everyday...sometimes its hard not to though LOL.

For the first time in my life I am top heavy (albeit by an inch)! Before I got pregnant I wore a size 7 pants and thats with the same bust and waist measurement I started with. I have begun to wonder if I might not have been estro dominant; I have also always supected I was carrying a male...if I consider the change in my body shape and this darn hair I now get in my chin...I think I may have been right...now to find the balance Smile

Sea food is good for breasts? I eat fish or seafood for every meal much more than meat aminal so this is good for my breasts I never think about it

(09-09-2013, 10:20 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Sea food is good for breasts? I eat fish or seafood for every meal much more than meat aminal so this is good for my breasts I never think about it

It's just good for you generally as long as you can be sure it's safe from the unfortunately massive amounts of contamination present in entirely too much of our source waters...

And also from hormones, pesticides, and other chemical aids.

Basically organically farm raised fish == best. Where they test their fish farm water regularly to ensure it's free from ANY toxins.

Even that's not perfect... Unfortunately... But it's the best we can get.

Quick update: I've finally started doing something towards and increase on my hindquarters and decrease on the waist =) For a week now I've been doing various stretches and exercises I've learned throughout my years of dance. A lot of oblique stretching and wide stance hip rotations. Being a dancer, I have learned to isolate my muscles. I've started doing this with my glutes and MAN...my ass HURTS! LOL, I haven't even done the glutes in two days only the obliques and they STILL HURT...I'm hoping that leads to growth. I actually did the whole, books in a bag thing...I think that's what did it honestly. Tomorrow I will do it again regardless of the pain, I don't want to break for more than two days.

I am not going to measure until the 19th as that is my luteal phase reference point. I read about a method where you average your bust measurement standing with that of your measurement bending at the waist and calculate. I have a cup size difference bending from standing.

Here is the site:
http://www.boosaurus.com/p/bra-fitting.html

It's funny because their example are my exact measurements lol, accept for the new under bust measurement.

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention. My local market has an awesome meet deli, I asked and sure enough, they have chicken feet for $1.49/lb! So I had to get me some, I can't wait to try them! LOL I actually bought em, stuck em in the freezer, and forgot until today. I think I will make a huge batch of broth and freeze most until I finish the first serving.

That is all.

First: I definitely meant meat deli x) I made the chicken foot soup and ate it over stir fried veggies and walnuts it was delicious! I'm really weird about textures so I was leery of "eatin that feet" lol but glad I did. It will definitely make its way into my diet frequently.

Update: I'm in luteal but I'm measuring just over 35" x) x) AND I fit into three different 34B cup bras x) although, two of them are padded so I'm not convinced they're full Bs but it still feels good lol. Only other change is that I somehow managed to gain and lose five pounds in the matter of two days without a change in measurement...don't ask me how. I will attach the bra less pics to this post and the the next two will be my old 34B full coverage and my new extreme push up 34Bs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ugh...with the upside down pictures...

These things drive me nuts, hopefully you guys don't mind looking at em that way =\

Side note: I really love their size and look in the padded bra, this is the smallest size I would be happy with but I know I won't stop there lol. Oh! And once again I've slacked on the herbs. Life is kind of chaotic right now so basically I am just massaging when I remember to. Things should* be mellowing out soon though and once it does, I can kick start an actual routine.

*should but my life likes to stay interesting haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon