Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Cream uses only

I'm wondering about and considering using PM cream or extract externally for breast growth.
Would it be wise to cycle it, using it during the luteal phase only? If so, would I need to apply wild yam cream or anything during the follicular phase?
Or, would it be safe to use it everyday?
Any words of wisdom or advice or experiences would be appreciated.
Thank you

Switch it around! PM cream for FOLIICULAR (since it has phyto-estrogens)
Wild Yam would be for LUTEAL (because of progestins).
Do cycle these, PM is strong, you don't want to create a hormone imbalance. Also, wild yam doesn't convert to Progesterone properly, you'd be better off using Progesterone Cream during Luteal, like me. Each would be safe to use daily so long as you don't go overboard. You can use PC for two weeks during luteal and then stop before your period, then switch to PM cream after your period ends, and before ovulation. Ovulation generally happens two weeks after your period. I plan on using PM during my next cycle, and PC is working wonders for me right now because I am estrogen dominant.

Thank you Gawku,
I should have known to take PM cream only during the Follicular phase. I will try that out! I'd like to include PM cream into my regimen not just because of breast growth but also for it's other benefitual properties. Taking it for just alittle over a week during the Follicular phase sound safe for me. I may try out the WY extract on my breasts during the Luteal phase as I have some and I may take more of my liver cleansing herbs as I'm on day 22 of my cycle.
I've been doing the Paleo Diet http://perfecthealthdiet.com/the-diet/ since February and it has greatly helped balance my hormones and even I have gotten more fullness in my breasts.
I also take 3,000mgs of EPO.
Do you think EPO would interfer with PM Cream when using the PM cream?
Maybe only use EPO only during the Luteal Phase to encourage progesterone?
What about EPO and WY extract massage onto the breasts during the Luteal phase?
I wonder if it would be a good idea to take Flax oil only while using the PM cream. I heard that it help flush excess hormones and toxins.
I don't take fish oils, but considering cod liver oil and butter oil http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Produ.../index.cfm.
I cook only with coconut oil.
I may have to do some experimenting.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon