Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continuous PM therapy

I know that you should cycle if you're not on the pill, but I was wondering if anyone has taken it daily as instructed by the manufacturer and has seen results with or without side effects (not having a period excluded bc honestly I wouldn't be missing the monthly flow)? Thanks.

(27-05-2013, 07:04 PM)nsas Wrote:  I know that you should cycle if you're not on the pill, but I was wondering if anyone has taken it daily as instructed by the manufacturer and has seen results with or without side effects (not having a period excluded bc honestly I wouldn't be missing the monthly flow)? Thanks.

I'm taking PM without cycling or BC. On the first month of using PM, I took 500mg daily as stated by the manufacturer. On the second month (currently), I'm taking 1000mg in follicular phase and 500mg in literal phase. I usually have a period cycle between 29 and 31 days, but last two times it came exactly on the 28th day. Not sure if it's a bad thing or not.

The PM cream works well on me, but if I introduce progesterone in my plan would it level off the PM cream?

(30-05-2013, 06:14 AM)Usagi Wrote:  I'm taking PM without cycling or BC. On the first month of using PM, I took 500mg daily as stated by the manufacturer. On the second month (currently), I'm taking 1000mg in follicular phase and 500mg in literal phase. I usually have a period cycle between 29 and 31 days, but last two times it came exactly on the 28th day. Not sure if it's a bad thing or not.

The PM cream works well on me, but if I introduce progesterone in my plan would it level off the PM cream?
Thank you, Usagi, for responding. Have you seen any results from PM alone without cycling? And what about PM with the PM cream? And how long did it take to achieve the results? I'm currently a 32A and would love more than anything to be 32B. I'm not asking for much. Just a little more. Also, what brand PM cream are you using? Thanks.

(30-05-2013, 06:27 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(30-05-2013, 06:14 AM)Usagi Wrote:  I'm taking PM without cycling or BC. On the first month of using PM, I took 500mg daily as stated by the manufacturer. On the second month (currently), I'm taking 1000mg in follicular phase and 500mg in literal phase. I usually have a period cycle between 29 and 31 days, but last two times it came exactly on the 28th day. Not sure if it's a bad thing or not.

Thank you, Usagi, for responding. Have you seen any results from PM alone without cycling? And what about PM with the PM cream? And how long did it take to achieve the results? I'm currently a 32A and would love more than anything to be 32B. I'm not asking for much. Just a little more. Also, what brand PM cream are you using? Thanks.

I tried a Japanese supplement which claims that it can maintain my メリハリ (merihari - curvy) figure. It is emphasized that the main ingredient of those pills is プエラリアミリフィカ, which is something Latin (pueraria mirifica). That's how I found out this herb.

I was curious so I ordered a PM pack from Biovea. Since then (Apr 17th) I've been using PM and PM cream together without BC and without cycling. Before I tried Biovea, I was using that Japanese PM supplement alone (but it doesn't work coz it only has 18mg of PM lol). At least I know what PM is right now.

I've always been a small 32D wearing a big 32C bra, but after a month of PM treatment, I am a full and even big 32D. Not sure if it's literal swelling or what. If its real growth, I guess I needa upgrade my bra size as it's getting too tight.

So the PM cream I'm using is from Biovea. I do think it's good, but not sure about the pills. I'm seriously considering introducing progesterone cream but still struggling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon