Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth AFTER stopping PM???

That is true, about the weight gainers part Tongue

[Image: search?q=hormone+chart+menstrual+cycle&c...B350%3B342]

Although its different from chiyomilk I've still experienced some good swelling. I have a gut feeling that it will work this time, somehow. I'll continue with this and see how it goes after a few months.

I started yoga too, and many postures stretch the chest. Hopefully that helps too.

From the chart estrogen is still high at 14-21 though. So yeah its really confusing. Really not sure if its better to be 1-14 or 7-21. One thing I'm sure is if I can get higher progesterone on day 14-28 results would be even better!

Unfortunately, I can't get my hands on PC nor red clover over here. Should have gotten them when i was in the States last year >Sad

Or could wild yam pills be a replacement for progesterone?

Vitex balances your progesterone levels but it can take 3 months. Are you not able to buy PC online and have it shipped to where you are?

Ah yes vitex! I shall go check health stores today :3

Thanks for the tip! Smile But 3 months?! haha Sad

It worked pretty quickly on me. It delayed my period for about a week a couple months ago when I took it. I'm not sure what else it did cause I stopped taking it. loz
Good luck!

Help Sad

I had been doing PM day 7-21 for 2 months and see bigger than usual swelling for about 2 months. Then I started to incorporate vitex from day 14 onwards.. But I havent even had swelling this cycle!! Sad Sad

Its like reversing my (perhaps pseudo) progress and am super upset about it.

I don't know if I should cycle day 1-14 PM instead, but I realize that every time I stop PM I get my period about 7 days later. Which is odd. I only take 1x 500mg PM on the days I take.

Anyone can help me? I've also tried to gain weight these while..

Are you cycling the Vitex? I think it should be taken pretty much by the recommendations on the package. I've only ever read about people taking them everyday, straight through their cycle. I just started taking Vitex last month, and I'm taking it as directed. So far, so good. Also, I have heard this is a slower-acting herb that may take months for effects to kick in so maybe the effect is due to something else? but everyone is different so its hard to say, of course.

Yeah im cycling it.. are we not supposed to? Sad Perhaps I should start taking religiously everyday then..

Back on this thread again because... the same thing just happened! Incredible. I was about to give up on NBE to be honest. And since there were major changes in my life, I didn't take PM after my last period, and guess what, I had some major swelling and soreness for the ENTIRE MONTH, and my boobs were up to 33" (usually 31-32")!! I can fit into my VS 32C push up, when I have been wearing my 32B for ages Smile

I guess I MIGHT have found what works for me... will try 3 months of PM then a month's break again to see if I can repeat this. If it can be repeated, then it will be my cheat formula!! Big Grin Big Grin

Anyway, any knowledge inputs would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there is a logical explanation to this...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon