Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why is NOTHING working for me?

So I don't even completely fill a 34 AA, I have tried PM for around 5 months, Sp, FSO, Massage, Hypnosis, Herbs and even though I have used each thing over a length of time i have literally have had NO improvement, not even 0.5".

Had hormones checked, everything is absolutely normal and I'm 19 so its not like I'm "past" the growth phase. I had one general growth spurt at 11 and haven't had anything since (no more height, boobs, anything).

I was so optimistic about doing this naturally but even my doctor is recommending implants now...its really getting me down....

Help?

hmmm....how much PM were you taking? If its not a problem with dosage, it could also be the brand? I tried one brand that did nothing, but had success with another... Dodgy

What herbs did you try, in what dosages, and how long did you stay on them? It seems to me that the types and amounts of herbs that will be effective vary a lot from person to person, and many people are taking doses that are much higher that is actually advised on the bottles. Some people also cycle the herbs according to there menstrual cycle and find that this gives them a better effect. Did you experiment with that?

Another thing to consider is just the time frame. Massaging sometimes takes weeks or months and so do herbs....but it does seems like 5 months should be long enough to see something.

I don't remember the exact herbs/doses I was taking as that was a while ago, but I tried two different PM brands (I thought the brand may have been the problem too but apparently not) and have tried taking lower and higher doses....like you said there should have been something even if just a small change...

:'( looks like I'll just have to save up to get two hunks of plastic put into me because I HATE not even being able to fill kids bras

Can you give more detail as to what you were using?

You might have needed PM with an herb that encourages prolactin, like FG or Goat's Rue. Or the PM threw you out of balance, and you needed something for progesterone..

You could also try BO which I think ppl try when PM doesn't work for them.

But it's really hard to say anything without knowing what you were taking and how much.

This is just my personal opinion, but I would exhaust all reasonable non surgical options before any form of surgery. I've been cracked open four times already because of my heart... so I'm somewhat biased against surgery.

I appreciate that you're frustrated after 5 months, I would be too. You didn't mention that you'd tried noogling. Given that so many people have had success with it (and it's cheap compared to supplements), it might be worth a try if only for a few months. I finally got one and after a week I've been looking a little fuller using it from 1/2 hour to 3 hours a day.

You could try Noogleberry.

@christinaaah I used PM 1000mg and then later 500mg alone and then later with SP I think 1000 mg standardised extract

I've been on PM for 5 months but including the hypnosis and herb trials etc its more like just over a year...

I don't think I'm low on progesterone as my test came back normal, I overheat before my time of the month and I tried a tiny bit of progesterone cream before and it instantly made me feel unwell...

BO is way to expensive and I'm really not sold on noogling, especially as I'm moving away for 3 months soon....it's not exactly something you can just whip out....

SP is not really necessary unless you have androgen excess.

I'd try PM with something for prolactin. Or maybe something for growth hormone (L'Arginine, placenta).. I'm not too familiar w the diff types of growth hormone, I just know they are HGH, IGF-1, and IGF-2? And I think you need the first two. Though if you're young and you sleep well and get moderate exercise, you may already be producing enough.

Maybe you should continue with the PM, as it is the strongest, much stronger than sp and fg, and avoid anything else estrogenic while on it so you don't fill your receptors with the weaker estrogens, and eat, Eat, EAT girl. Look up foods for healthy weight gain, nothing will help much if your body just doesn't have anything to put there. I am finally begining to notice some changes but I have been being very consistent with both my PM and trying to be with my massage, and whenever I have a spare moment I chomp down a spoonful of peanut butter or a handful of walnuts, and I have been drinking 3% homo milk as well (so gross, but I need it).

But you really need to stick with it for another 5 months and give it a legit chance, be very diligent with your routine. If you don't have much to start with it's going to take you a little longer to get going.

A couple things here.

First of all, you are still just 19 and some people--like myself--experience growth spurts really late in the game. I really haven't noticed much growth in myself until this past year, and I'm 29 already Dodgy So really, if you don't like the idea of plastic surgery, what's the rush in giving up? You have a lot of time yet, A LOT of time, for growth.

Secondly, you might want to check on your diet. I grew in the past year about an inch due to diet change only (check out this ok write up on diet to encourage breast growth: http://sistersshare247.blogspot.com/2013...reast.html although I do not agree with the comment made on chocolate helping with growth, as it has caffeine). You may be giving your breasts all the estrogen in the world but they won't always grow if they don't have the proper nutrients! This goes for anything in the body. Also, stress can be a huge inhibitor to growth. I believe this was my set-back, as well as sleep. I know I may be a hypocrite for saying this, but make sure you get a sufficient amount of sleep! Seriously. I know that is what is holding me back now, even during my program. It is just that things are crazy in my life right now and I have to continue to burn the candle at both ends for now...

Thirdly, I will back the other girls up with the noogleberry, as it helps breasts grow in various ways. Not only does it work off of the principle of tissue expansion, but it also helps with blood circulation to the breast, bringing any and all nutrients that the breasts needs to stimulate it. You said you will be away for 3 months, well, when you come back home you can do it! Three months is nothing, seriously. Most people don't experience any growth in three months time, anyway. You can order it before you go away or while you are away and, by the time you get home, it will be there waiting for you to start! Smile

And finally, I am going to back Christina up by saying yeah, you have phytoestrogens there, but nothing for prolactin which is very important. If you take something with growth hormones, they are supposed to increase prolactin as well as progesterone (at least from what I have read and understand).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon