Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Extract

(25-05-2013, 06:43 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(25-05-2013, 06:19 AM)JCDW Wrote:  Thanks:-). What do you think if I mixed it with breast cream?

Would probably depend on the cream... Honestly if you're gunna mix it with any sort of cream, only do it with a progesterone-based, adaptogen-based, or hormonally inert cream. Really shouldn't mix phytoestrogens of different types. The results would be unpredictable at best.

Or you could maybe add up to a few extra drops to a PM cream. Only thing there is to be aware how much PM you're actually getting at that point... What's the amount in the cream already? and what are you adding? Be careful not to overdo it that way...
For myself, I'm taking ainterol PM 3 caps per day (1500mg), and use PM Atomizer in the morning, and PM cream at night.

For the week on period, I take 1 cap of vitex and use progesterone cream.

So should I mix it with the progesteron cream or PM cream? Btw, what will do if overdo? ThanksBig Grin

(25-05-2013, 09:33 AM)JCDW Wrote:  For myself, I'm taking ainterol PM 3 caps per day (1500mg), and use PM Atomizer in the morning, and PM cream at night.

So should I mix it with the progesteron cream or PM cream? Btw, what will do if overdo? ThanksBig Grin

Honestly using all of that as a genetic female I'd wonder if you aren't already overdoing it.

You can make yourself quite sick at worst and at best you just render it inert from there just being toooo much for your system to handle so it rejects it whilst also shutting down it's own natural production.

You have to keep in mind I'm doing this as a genetic male... I'm happy if that's hard to remember, cuz genetics aside, I AM a female.

First point... I think it's best to choose one method and do ONLY one method of delivery. Topical OR internal. I do topical only. I did internal only at first, then tried topical and found I prefer it.

So if you aren't getting anything with what you're doing, try using only one pill a day for a while in the morning for a while. Then try doing just the topicals for a while, also keeping them fairly low. MAYBE try ramping up. But first try to decide which delivery method seems more effective for you personally.

And then... I use pm extract only and progesterone cream. It's cheaper than premixed PM creams this way.

(26-05-2013, 04:58 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(25-05-2013, 09:33 AM)JCDW Wrote:  For myself, I'm taking ainterol PM 3 caps per day (1500mg), and use PM Atomizer in the morning, and PM cream at night.

Honestly using all of that as a genetic female I'd wonder if you aren't already overdoing it.

You can make yourself quite sick at worst and at best you just render it inert from there just being toooo much for your system to handle so it rejects it whilst also shutting down it's own natural production.

You have to keep in mind I'm doing this as a genetic male... I'm happy if that's hard to remember, cuz genetics aside, I AM a female.

First point... I think it's best to choose one method and do ONLY one method of delivery. Topical OR internal. I do topical only. I did internal only at first, then tried topical and found I prefer it.

So if you aren't getting anything with what you're doing, try using only one pill a day for a while in the morning for a while. Then try doing just the topicals for a while, also keeping them fairly low. MAYBE try ramping up. But first try to decide which delivery method seems more effective for you personally.

And then... I use pm extract only and progesterone cream. It's cheaper than premixed PM creams this way.

Thank you so much for your opinion:-D

Hi there i just ordered some PM from ainterol and i have been reading that you should add progesterone cream as aswell, but then others say they not only take PM but use a PM cream so im confused? any advice or peronal experience would be great.

Thanks,

P.S i am not on any kind of birth control or taking any other herbs.

When I ordered my ainterol PM extract (liquid) I remember reading towards the bottom about being able to add it to creams and even the mix ratio. So it stands to reason that topically it can work. It just depends on each individual. I will try both myself since I am just getting ready to start hope it gets here soon. It's been almost a month since I ordered it.

Yea i have been reading alot of people seem to mix there own creams worh various herbs. Im still a little confused in regards to PM cream. Some people seem to not only take PM but they use a PM cream throughout the month, even during lute phase which is when i though you had to switch to progesterone herb sources. I also thought when taking PM you shouldnt combine it with any other estrogen sources as they cancel eachother out and can overload your system with estrogens causing hormonal inbalance. Can someone correct me if i am wrong?

Sorry im all new to this so still trying to totally understand how all the herbs inpact on hormones etc...

I actually use straight PM extract liquid topically and internally. I mix the internal in with my morning "mud" (health concoction containing mostly water with minerals and diatomaceous earth) which I down quick and chase quicker. I then massage the external into my breasts, applying the drops directly to my nipples.

And yes. I am getting results this way.

I'm not using the Ainterol anymore though. I'm using St. herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon