Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lecithin with Pueraria Mirifica??

Hey ladies and gents,

So I went and bought some Lecithin because it is good for the liver and converting(?) fats, but it is derived from soybeans (it is soy lecithin).

I really wanted to take it because I used to drink alot and my liver could possibly use it! But I don't want it to make my pm less effective..... I think I know that the answer is that I should NOT take them together but what do you all think??

I guess I could keep it and use it as a week cleanse once a month.... The lecithin just has so many benefits that I want Sad I am being pulled in two directions..

Shouldn't be a problem, actually.

Yes. Lecithin is a soy product, as are isoflavones, as are many other things... The thing is though that the lecithin part doesn't contain ANY phytoestrogenic compounds. It's safe.

EDIT: In fact, soy lecithin is part of the stuff they remove from the soy when making "soy isoflavones". They then proceed to sell you each as a separate product. At a higher price each than just the soybean would have cost.

Ahh that is great news! Thanks for your help Abidrew!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon