Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is it true that with honey your eye colour can get only as light as at birth?

Sad 

I told my friend I was going to try get my eyes to a hazelish green colour. He said its impossible unless I was born with that colour to begin with! Is that true? Because I was born with very dark brown eyes and I feel really sad that honey might not make a difference to my eye colour. I really want hazel/green eyes.

Is what he's saying legit/true? If it is, ill cancel the honey lightening all together and not bother wasting my time/money doing it. Sad

I can't say for certain because I haven't ever tried lightening my eyes or thorougly researched it, but I was born with near black eyes and extreamly dark hair and tan skin (i looked native american haha). I am now brown eyed (with some olive green), have light brownish-blonde hair, and am a pale olive color... I think if I naturally lightened on my own, honey/water can also lighten your eyes, no matter what color you had at birth.
Rainbow 

You have an entire thread where people have changed their eye colors by even a few shades which you easily could have read and looked at the photos people have posted. The science behind lightening your eyes are in the thread as well. Please read the thread.

@ emilyloretta I look at that thread everyday but it seems the birth colour thing was bought to my attention and I was worried everyone on that thread was born with lighter eyes.

(01-05-2013, 02:32 AM)foxy_princess Wrote:  I was worried everyone on that thread was born with lighter eyes.

Well if you read the thread then you know that this isn't true. Majority has black to dark brown eyes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon