Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol pueraria mirifica

I ordered from Ainterol Pueraria mirifica powder, the deliver is through Deutsche Post, they gaved me a tracking link but the website is all in german -.- It has been a long time since I ordered it and nothing, I tried to contact ainterol many times and they don't answer me. Has this already happened with someone?

(09-04-2013, 02:16 PM)cristin343 Wrote:  I ordered from Ainterol Pueraria mirifica powder, the deliver is through Deutsche Post, they gaved me a tracking link but the website is all in german -.- It has been a long time since I ordered it and nothing, I tried to contact ainterol many times and they don't answer me. Has this already happened with someone?

Hi there, I'm one of the AINTEROL seller. Did you buy it directly from AINTEROL or other sellers?

The tracking link in English is:
https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simp...cale=en_GB

But you need to know the sent date as well.

Another this is, Deutschepost delivers very slow..... it may takes up to 14-20 working days

Hello,
maybe you could use this link to track your postage.

http://www.trackitonline.ru/?service=track

by the way, I think you opened up a thread about Portuguese girls with Pueraria Mirifica amazing effects but I couldn't find the thread. What's happened?

I remember your name and avatar but how come you have only 1 reply?

sorry if it's not related to the topic. I'm just curious Blush

(09-04-2013, 02:16 PM)cristin343 Wrote:  I ordered from Ainterol Pueraria mirifica powder, the deliver is through Deutsche Post, they gaved me a tracking link but the website is all in german -.- It has been a long time since I ordered it and nothing, I tried to contact ainterol many times and they don't answer me. Has this already happened with someone?

Cristin,
I'm having the same problem. I ordered 3 bottles of PM on March 31 from Ainterol.us and the package tracking indicates it's apparently stuck in Germany. I think it will probably get to me eventually but I've grown accustom to much faster shipping. Do you remember the days when 6-8 weeks for delivery was the norm?

I ordered Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica on April 2, 2013 from ebay and received it today (April 18, 2013.)
I'm in Canada and the package said Deutsche Post and also has a Bangkok, Thailand address on it.

(18-04-2013, 07:10 PM)Blue-footed Booby Wrote:  I ordered Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica on April 2, 2013 from ebay and received it today (April 18, 2013.)
I'm in Canada and the package said Deutsche Post and also has a Bangkok, Thailand address on it.

Because the products might be originally from Bangkok, sending to the DHL Mail Centre in Singapore, Taiwan, Germany and so on.

Hi everyone,
another thing about ainterol sellers:
do you know why ainterolherbs.com is out of service?
is this a reliable site? i made 2 orders to it before, waiting for 1 more...

good luck with your progress

(19-05-2013, 11:46 PM)lindaa Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I believe they're the biggest distributor in US. They keep large amount of stock and send it directly from US (for US orders).

If ordered from Ainterol official site, then should be sent out from Germany Mail Centre.

(19-05-2013, 11:46 PM)lindaa Wrote:  Hi everyone,

They are not out of service. I am still browsing the site to make my purchases.

its weird... i cant access ainterolherbs.com since yesterday. does anyone have the same problem?
trying to figure out what is happening.

thanks!
L.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon