Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with PM dosage and brand ?

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon this forum while I was on my quest for info and figured I'd give it a shot. I just ordered some Pueraria Mirifica from amazon after reading several wondeful reviews on it and also reading posts/seeing photos from other forums. I know if taken at high doses it can increase your risk for certain cancers etc but I can't seem to find anything on what is "too high" of a dose ? The bottle I ordered from amazon is "Natures Answer: Pueraria Mirifica" On the back it says it contains

Folate: 200 MCG
Vitamin B12 : 500 MCG
Biotin: 150 MCG
Selenium : 50 MCG

Puresterol (as Pueraria Mirifica) : 100 MCG
DIM : 50 MCG

It says to take one capsule daily.

Is this a high enough dose to see results ? && again what is the highest dose before we get into the "danger" zone ? Does it matter what brand of this I use I mean its all virtually the same right ? This was the cheapest stuff on amazon lol . Any info would be greatly appreciated as I said I just started on this and am trying to learn everything I need to know. Thanks in advance!

It's the cheapest because it's mostly just a Vitamin pill with a little bit of pm mixed in.

If it's really MCG, that's TINY! Hopefully it's actually mg, which is mg's, even then that's a small dose.

OK... just checked their website, it's mg:

Puresterol (as Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract) 100 mg

Most girls take between 300-500mg. Some of the guys take as much as 5 grams.

So 3 to 5 of the ones you're considering, or 1 larger capsule from a different brand, might end up being closer to your final dose.

That said... you'll have problems from the "extra" in those nature's answer long before you get any serious problems from the pm in them.

A while ago someone did a survey of people here about which PM they use and also the price. Ainterol was the favorite and was among the least expensive also. This was about a year ago and I can't seem to find the positing by searching, but you might have more luck.

Since that survey, Ainterol has raised their prices from about $13 to about $15 per bottle of 100 pills of 500 mg each and I have no idea how that might affect their position in the survey.

The amount to take depends on whether you're male or female.

Ordered Ainterol Thursday from Amazon. 22 after shipping. From what everyone has said on the threads, it's the best.

RE- Pueraria Mirifica. yes guys if you want permanent and big boobs I can confirm that this product really does work. iI f you want to try this for yourself I would advise you to buy the PURE stuff which I purchased recently off ebay and if you buy 4 bottles you get one extra free. I take one capsule every 8 hours with half a glass of milk and I have been on these for almost a month now. I have to say that before taking them I was a little concerned about side effects and the doubtful as to whether these pills actually worked or not. I was very flat chested when I first started taking them and now after only 30 days I have developed significantly sized breasts which are very round and firm with no sagging. There are many fake PM products out there so beware. My suppliers are the u.k.`s real Mcoy who sell Pure Pueraria Mirifica capsules from Thailand. If anyone on here would like to see some pictures of my results with Pure Pueraria Mirifica capsules please mail me and I`ll get some pics taken & post them here. I will also be very happy to give advice on the product too. Warning - The only side effect with PM is rapid hair growth on the old bonk, which is great news for anyone who is going bald. I was very thin on top until I started taking PM and my hair has started to grow back in again which I never ever thought would happen. Smile
Here is a link to the best supplier on the web and by far the cheapest source for PM and it`s 100% pure.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251176811412?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Sorry I haven't checked in! Thanks for all the replies. I am a female and currently am about a 34B. I did order some Ainterol and its supposed to be delivered today so I'm just going to discard the others. So generally it will take about a month to start seeing results ?

Hi JW! I wouldn't toss whatever you have, just keep t as a back up maybe for when you run out of Ainterol. From what I've read on the threads, every woman is different and changes take time to see. Just don't give up if you don't see or feel anything right away! Can't wait to hear about your progress!

HI EricaB, here is the link I just read. I want to try this brand too.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9541

How funny. We're using the same brand.

So before you toss it...Since its only 100mg per pill, I take 2 in the morn and 2 before bed on an empty stomach. Ive just recently ordered Ainterol from amazon too. This is the first month and Ive already noticed some changes. Squishy breasts. A tad sore. Swollen. And i'm not even close to my period. Big Grin

I use some PC every 3 days or so to keep from getting estrogen dom, and keep the headaches away. Now Im using PC as my primary boob grower (lolz) and taking PM every few days to replicate a natural cycle.

Hope this helps you!

Just wanted to update everyone! I have been using the ainterol PM for about a month now and I am def seeing results! I have grown an inch overall seems to be about 1/2 every 2 weeks. I'm only taking 1 capsule of 500MG per day (I'm afraid of taking pills/side effects lol) They look bigger and feel fuller/heavier =) My husband noticed the difference before I really did!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon