Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE & started on PM - need advice!

Hi everyone Big Grin I'm new.

I'm 20, currently a 30A and started taking Ainterol PM a week ago. I now take 2 pills (1000mg) per day and massage using the PM serum. It smells goooood! Dunno if it's just me imagining things, but I swear my breasts have gotten fractionally rounder and heavier already.

However, I decided to read a bit more into the BreastNexus forums and this community seems great. Really supportive and loaded with information. I never realized an online community existed where women can have self-made 'programs' and share their experiences but I'm so glad I found it! I've been wanting to boost my bust since my teens, dem genetics needs a bit of a hand. Wink

After some research, I've decided to go hard and add to my program. It seems like a lot of people think starting out slowly is good, but now's the time to mix in more I think. Please give me some advice!

PM 1000mg - the current program.
Fenugreek 1000mg (?)
Maca 1000mg (?)

*Optional - PM spray. I've heard this is really potent as your skin absorbs it right away, but it's significantly more expensive. Sad

My questions:
- Is it safe to mix PM and FG? I've read that it gives you way too much estrogen or something. Cancer tumours are not my preferred growth, ha.
- Is PM better orally or topically, or both? It makes sense to do both right?
- What do you think of my proposed program?

Thank you in advance! Any replies would be appreciated, even just to say hi ^_^

Hi! I am totally new to this forum and NBE too. I like the sound of your program, I'm looking for something simple myself. I am a flattish 32A but could probably fit a 30 if i could find one. Right now I am two days into just maca and positive thinking. I want to add PM when I can afford it so I am curious to find out if you get good results with your program. Are you cycling with the PM or do you use it everyday? I am still reading throug all the forums and learning as much as I can. I started with maca about 18 days before my period might be due( I'm very irregular so who knows really), not sure if maca has better results with cycling or not. I don't have any answers for your questions but the forums are a wealth of info and I'm sure someone more knowledgable will chip in.

Hi Alixruins, keep me posted with your program and experience! Looks like we're in similar boats.

To be honest with you I don't really know too much about cycling. It seems complicated and everyone seems to have their own, so I just waited until my period was over (the PM arrived then as well, so good timing!) and began taking it. The only thing I read that stuck with me was to not take PM during your period as it might cause hardcore cramps? Otherwise, I'm not into my program enough to know what the difference between cycling/not cycling is...Tongue

TL;DR: I don't cycle, hahaha. I take 2 pills of 500mg PM daily with the PM serum as a massaging oil. It's super easy so I'm wanting to add more!

you should start at a lower dosage of PM and see if it takes effect then slowly ramp it up little by little, taking 1000mg as a start up might be too much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon