Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM doesn't work anymore!

Hello ladies...

I'm starting to get really worried... it's been about 2 years now since I started taking Pm, maybe with only 2 breaks of each month until now... in the beginning it was great, my skin got much better, hairgrow, mood, everything... I even could 'skip out' one period, say taking it through over 2 or 3 monthes... no cramps, everything was great... and now... Firstly my period just comes every month even though I'm still taking PM, my skin is not that good anymore... and last time I was having really bad cramps that all I did is was spending the entire day in bed Sad ... anyone any idea? Did I get estrogen dominant... but I thought, if you are , you don't get any cramps... what am I supposed to do?!

You probably overloaded your body with hormones. Steroid hormones have an incredibly long half-life due to their size and structure. I would suggest stopping PM and maybe even going to your OB/GYN. You don't necessarily have to tell you that you've been taking PM for NBE but you can say that your cycles have changed and you fear that you might be estrogen dominant. She can check for you. If anything, I would definitely stop taking PM for at least 6 months if not a whole year. Of course, this is what I would do, personally.

Did you cycle with your PM? Its always better to cycle because of how easy PM can overload your system and make your body become estrogen dom. And you mention "skipping out" a period, that's not a good thing especially while taking PM that's a irregularity that's why a lot of the successful people that had grown breasts taking PM do their best to not have a irregular period or cycle.

Thank you for your replies... I think I'll have a break from Pm and will take another herb instead, the yam that I used to take either and helped me with the cramps... actually I cycled my Pm but as mentioned before not every month as I didn't want to have this strawberry wave every month Smile I didn't know it would damage the success of breast growth. Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon