Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good pain, bad pain?

Hi! Ive looked around a bit and found a couple things but want to be specific about when and how boobs ache or get sore while using PM.
I just started having alot of soreness today, but only for a little bit, first on the left side behind the nipple, then the right side too. Did I just get into a growing phase? What has it felt like to any of you? For me I was driving home from a date, was sitting at a light and my girls were all comfortable in my push up bra, and then out of nowhere they just started hurting. They get a tiny bit full or sore from time to time, but this was like a really noticeable ache... otherwise than that I felt fine, and pretty happy actually.
I would really like to compare notes with any of you who have had growing pains, so I can be happy about it, instead of worried that its some weird side effect or something.
Please let me know what your experience has been with growing pains...
Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon