Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this a good program?

I have been trying to NBE for about 3 months with very little success. Before, I hated using herbs, but about 2 months ago I got Nature's Made PM with 100mg of PM. I also bought a tube of progesterone cream about 2 weeks ago.

I am thinking about trying ainterol brand PM because that has 500 mg of PM. If I use the Ainterol PM starting right when I get my period and then use it for 2 weeks and then use the progesterone cream for 2 weeks would that be a good program. I know that estrogen is higher at the beginning of your menstrual cycle and progesterone is higher at the end, but if I used the PM and progesterone creams would that fluctuate my hormones too much? Since then I would be going from high amounts of estrogen to very little estrogen and very high amounts of progesterone?? Should I use them both together.

That is the program I am also going to start doing, and with all of the research I have done, I feel it will be a very successful program.

It would be fluctuating your hormones, so you will just want to pay special attention to your body and your mind/thoughts. Monitoring it, so to speak, and you can adjust accordingly. You may find that during the second half when you are using progesterone you will also want to split open one of the ainterol caps and take 1/3 of it during the day also, or even drink some soy milk or something with the progesterone (as during this second stage, although progesterone does shoot up and estrogen lowers a bit, your estrogen levels are still pretty elevated).

I've done some research too. and this seems like the way to go. I've been using only PM, just taking smaller doses or none during the second 2 weeks, and its been giving me irregular cycles. So I'd say the progesterone is a good idea, too balance out the added estrogen. Good luck!

This is the program that I will start doing once I get my period, which is over a week late because I took vitex at the beginning of my cycle last month. Dodgy

Oh and I second what Outofstyle said... Every 3 days or so take PM so your estrogen levels don't get too low.

What brand of PC are you using?

Hi everyone i know these posts are old but i wanted to see how you all did using that program, i am awaiting my ainterol PM to be delivered and am still trying to figure out my best program and i like the simplicity of this one.

Also what brand of cream did you guys use.

Any info much appreciated.

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon