Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feminizing effects of PM

I chanced upon a thread about the feminizing effects of PM on biological males, i.e. fat redistribution to areas such as boobs, thighs and butt. But are these feminizing effects equally noticeable for biological females, especially in the case of butt and thighs? I don't recall reading of any ladies reporting growth in those areas. What about the tummy area? I recall reading about how ladies with higher androgens tend to accumulate fats at the waist, so perhaps taking PM will mean a more defined waist, all things being euqal?

Another question: does PM somehow or other "soften" the facial features too? I'm not really sure what that means myself, apart from making one look less masculine though not referring to facial hair. I think my features are on the whole not very feminine, probably due to higher androgen levels, and wonder if PM can help in that regard.

As far as fat redistribution, its hard to say. I think PM mainly effects the breast however I have heard a couple girls say they gained some in the bum as well.

Everyones body is unique and had a tendency to store fat in different places. (some people are pear shaped, hourglass, top heavy, etc)
So when I for example gain weight it goes to my hips and bum but I have really small boobs. My sister on the other hand has DD's and no hips or ass. So I think it depends on your body type really.

Thats not to say you cant work on an area specifically to help it grow. Since I've been using the PM my breast are starting to be more proportionate to my lower half. Smile

As for feminization. Personally my skin is incredibly soft now. My roommate comments on it all the time. It also looks very healthy and bright. I would also say my body hair might have decreased somewhat. But my head hair has been growing out pretty fast and healthy.

I did purposely gain 5 pounds. I was 95 now i'm 100. I can thank the PM and Maca for that. I had NO appetite before and had trouble eating. Now I look a tiny bit fuller and more "womanly"

I don't have a very feminine face either. When I have short hair I am often mistaken for a boy. Overall I definitely feel and look more feminine than before. I don't think it can do drastic changes of course but I think that over time PM could potentially soften features.

These are just my opinions and observations. I'm no expert. My roomate has been supportive and I think he definitely notices and compliments me more. I think a positive attitude means a lot, and could make or break NBE.

For me, I have not visibly noticed my breasts grow yet (but I definitely believe they are growing), and my lower back/butt/thighs have been very itchy, so I think my butt is getting bigger (growth causing skin to stretch and become itchy).

But I am also trying to eat mass amounts of very healthy foods (mass amounts because it is hard to fill up on fruits and veggies! .. as well as regular foods) and snack on peanuts, bought some protein mix, etc so the weight gain I believe is coming from my foods and the PM is just distributing it to my hips/butt/boobs.

I don't think you can femenize your features or change them really unless you put on a lot of weight and get a chubbier face as a result.

I find the best thing for my face to make me look really femenine is just a good blush! I used to be a mascara girl but now blush is definitely my must-have makeup. Your eyebrows also frame of your face, so if you femenized them I think it would help your entire face to look more femenine.

Yep little things can make a big difference. I NEVER plucked by brows up until about 6 months ago. I'm still trying create the right shape but its definitely an improvement. I never realized how bushy and masculine my eyebrows made me look before.

Fuller faces are more youthful and feminine looking. Mine is very "sharp", so I hope mine becomes a bit fuller.

Having good skin is important to. I think the PM and vitamins has helped mine. I never get any acne. I also switched to mineral makeup which I'm sure has helped as well.

If only PM could shrink my nose and plump up my thin lips! Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon