Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria mirifica extract brands!!!? (AbiDrew85?)

I seem to have accidentally shredded it... lol.

Basically you need to have any and all ingredients labelled, intended use labelled, and any appropriate warnings labelled. IIRC.

The regular label they put on the container doesn't have any of these things labelled, so you need to have them inserted. If they have an MSDS sheet, aka Material Safety Data Sheet for the liquid, that'd be ideal. It'd fit all the requirements in one neat little document that can be included in the packaging.

If they do, they didn't have it publicly listed on the web page, but they do have their powder product MSDS publicly listed, so I imagine they have one, just need to ask for it.

Alright, when I go place my order there is a box that says
"If necessary, add any notes, gift information or special instructions regarding this order."

So I'll just write
"Please provide the MSDS and COA sheets or any other documentation needed for export."

And I guess that should be it? *fingers crossed*
I'm really glad I talked to you before ordering. Probably saved me from a big headache.

I wounder whats up with the Ainterols extract being semi-solid and the St.herbs being true liquid. I'll ask a rep and see if they know.
I heard it taste pretty nasty, which sucks because I plan on holding under my tongue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon