Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shipping from Ainterol.US

Hi has anyone shipped from Ainterol.us before? I shipped 3 bottles of tablets + PM cream from there but I can't seem to find out where my package is, despite the tracking number they provided me with. Does anyone have a similar problem?

Also on average how long does your PM take to reach you? Thanks Smile

I have the same problem. I placed the order on 2/15/13. The tracking number said it was picked up on the 19th and departed the Mellvile, NY sort facility on the 20th. No other entries about the shipping from that time forward. I was suppose to receive it on the 23rd. I sent a note to Ainterol and their reply was "Your order shipped right away and is Trackable on usps.com not sure why it is taking so long to get to _________ but this happens sometimes - in any case it is on way".
I will call USPS today and will let you know what I find out.

If your order is overdue by 5 days, the USPS will assign you a case number and then respond back to you within one business day. I will let you know what my response is once I receive it.

My shipment came in today's mail. Haven't got a reply from the postal service but that's a moot point now. Hope yours was just delayed as well.

Hi loverstilly, even though you ordered it from ainterol us. They are just a distribution company it still comes from overseas and it usually takes about 15 days to Arrive. And I live
in Utah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon