Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EPO and Growth

Hello all you lovely ladies

I should have posted this a while ago, but oh well.
Before I seriously began nbe, I began to massage with EPO and I was also taking 2000mg SP for my acne and for my breasts, hopefully. I was also taking EPO internally but I know massage had to have helped.

I am still very small about 32aa, always have been and am still early in my journey, hope it changes! But this is what happened in Sept-Oct from doing what Ive said....

My right breast was always bigger, after a month or so it seemed like it switched. I know it sounds crazy but really. My left breast became the larger one and a bit larger than the right one was before it. My breasts always were sore as well from the EPO massage.

I did not know much and was still in research stages of nbe, I got scared and stopped. Now though, I think that maybe something good was happening and I should have kept going. Also, by small breasts became fuller and def had more cleavage after this, which seems to have kept.
( have been doing other stuff lately tho so it couldve helped ) So now I am going to add this old stuff to my program now and see what happens!

Just sharing. I wanna know if anyone else has had good experiences with EPO! Or just tell me what you think. ToodlesWink

I heard a story a long time ago about someone growing on EPO alone. She published her story I think.

Oh wow. Thanks for the reply.

EPO, that's Evening Prime Oil, right?? Heck, I'll give it a try and see how it goes Smile Im 17, but I think its ok if i took it???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon