Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE

Heart 

So I have been doing a ton of research but would love some opinions! My NBE plan wil go as follows:
Follicular phase:
Pueriria muerifica 500 mg twice a day 1000 mg
Kelp 600 mg

Luteal phase:
Fenugreek 610 mg 3x a day 1830 mg
Red clover extract 500 mg twice a day 1000 mg
L-tyrosine 500 mg
Kelp 600 mg

My whole cycle I'd be using a progesterone cream made mostly of wild yam and aloe vera with added extracts of flaxseed oil, saw palmetto berries, dong quai root and fennel seed to the mix. As well as an aloe Vera cream with added maca root extract applied to my bum and hips to help increase inches there as well Blush

Was debating on making a vitamin e cream/red clover extract mix to use during my luteal phase on top of the other cream but am afraid it will overdo it..

I'm all ears, if there is anything I shouldn't be mixing or should be mixing please let me know! I am no expert and would love some advice along my way Smile

Most importantly I promise to take this regimen and follow it whole-heartedly along with a positive attitude and post my progress as well as pictures to go along with it Big Grin

I'm currently a 32B and 20 years old, they're not going anywhere so I'm trying to give them the push they need haha. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to help a lost soul <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon