Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pm.co.uk

Hi ladies Smile I am interested in pueraria mirifica. I was thnkng about trying ainterol, but after a quick dig about that brand here i quickly decided against that. I have read on posts about pm.co.uk is this refer to a website puerariamirifica.co.uk? Or is it a brand? What is popular as a first choice for pm? I'm confused. Huh
Also, I am currently on lo loestrin fe (low hormonebirth control pill)which has left me incredibly balaned/overall feeling better well being. However I am experiencing vaginal dryness. From what I understand, progesterone during luteal phase would help combat this dryness. Does that sound right? Or, better yet is that around abouts where I should start? Any input would be great.
Sorry, I haven't made a newbie post yet. I will as soon as I get a better idea of a plan of action Wink mkay, thx for checkin out my post

It's so hard to say what could cause vaginal dryness, I have read on many sites that it is a symptom and major sign of low estrogen levels, but then it is also listed as a possible symptom of low progesteron on the same website. And many people seem to get excess discharge when they start taking PM., this hasn't happened for me yet, you were probably wise not to pick ainterol! I was not so wise........ ahaha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon