Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek similar to Estrogen or Progesterone??

Hi, I am unsure which fenugreek is more similar to. I have heard contradicting things, and read contradicting things on many sites ..... or is a phytoestrogen just similar to a general type of hormone, not really like estrogen or progesterone?

Estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, insulin and even testosterone. What's more men don't tend to get the first 3, and women don't tend to get testosterone. I found at least 1 study showing that it increased the effects of certain other hormones. Likewise it increases sensitivity to insulin rather than imitating insulin, which would cause insensitivity. It's popular with diabetics. That's most likely the case with all the hormones.

In fact anecdotally it seems to combine well with other herbs, rather than competing with them. So rather than taking FG or a phytoestrogen, and FG or a progesterone, take all 3.

okay thanks for the reply suferjoe!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon