Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM powder measurement

Information 

Hi all,

I ordered Ainterol PM from a seller on ebay, and it didn't come with a measurement spoon! Unless it's buried in the powder somewhere, which doesn't help me until I use it up enough to dig it out. Anyway, I've taken 1/4 teaspoon at morning and night for the past few days, but does anyone know how that stacks up to Ainterol's measurement spoon? I know one measurement spoon is supposed to equal 250mg, but converting between that and teaspoons in tricky. If anyone could compare the sizes of the spoons and let me know, that would be great. I'd hate to take too much or too little of this stuff.

Hey kenni, easiest way I would deal with that would be to dump it into another similar sized container. You'll eventually come across it. Then you can just pour it back into the original storage container. Lol.
Which powder did you get? I've been considering buying pm powder as well. Good luck

Thanks for the suggestion. I contacted the person I bought from and they said the spoon wouldn't have been in the jar. Good news is they're sending a new one, in the meantime it seems one 1/4 ts spoonful (or two 1/8 ts spoonfuls) morning and night is close enough.

It's Ainterol brand, I only got it from ebay because it was a savings of like a buck and some change. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon