Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

POSITIVE Side Effects PM

Rainbow 

Heya all!

I have seen alot of posts listing the negative side effects that people have been experiencing due to taking PM and I am wondering about the positive side effects?

I have not started taking PM yet, placing my order soon!, but I am really depending on it to balance my estrogen levels as I feel I suffer from many of the symptoms such as:

- anxiety
- vaginal dryness (I can't EVER seem to get wet for sex)
- Joint/ arthritis issues in my wrists (I am only 21!)
- fatigue
- Dry scalp
- Concentration issues
- many many yeast infections (!!!!)
- Moodiness (I have combatted this very well by following the 3 Golden Rules - Relax, let go, enjoy! http://flowingzen.com/4645/the-3-golden-rules/ )

So my hope is that when I begin taking PM, these symptoms will be aleviated! I once was taking St. John's Wort to help with my mood/anxiety/minor depression and it did not seem to help me much..

So has anyone noticed some positives (besides the obvious boobie growth which we are all here for Big Grin ) ??

Hmmmmm well hopefully once I start I will have some positive side effects to report to everyone!

One noticeable positive side effect I experienced while taking PM was that it was easier to climax with my partner.. hope that wasn't TMI.Big Grin

Smooth skin. My roommate always touching me now and telling me how soft I am.

I think it could also be good for hair too. But I'm not sure if its the pm or just me, I've always had thick fast-growing hair.

I've been trying to gain weight for a while now. i was 5'4 95 pounds and I had been that size for years. I think that the pm helped increase my appetite because this is the first time i'm actually gaining weight and keeping it on.
Not something you should be concerned about though, since you are not necessarily wanting to gain weight. Its not that it makes me hungry so much as it makes it so I can eat without feeling nauseous. I eat normal now. Smile

(10-02-2013, 02:12 AM)usehername Wrote:  I've been trying to gain weight for a while now. i was 5'4 95 pounds and I had been that size for years. I think that the pm helped increase my appetite because this is the first time i'm actually gaining weight and keeping it on.
Not something you should be concerned about though, since you are not necessarily wanting to gain weight. Its not that it makes me hungry so much as it makes it so I can eat without feeling nauseous. I eat normal now. Smile

Does it make you gain weight all over, or only where you usually gain weight? I wouldn't want a bigger tummy!

Quote:One noticeable positive side effect I experienced while taking PM was that it was easier to climax with my partner.. hope that wasn't TMI.

Hope I get that side effect!!

Yes I also hope weight gain won't go to my tummy but I am thinkin it will just go to boobs or hips, where it should be going!

For me, the fat seems to be distributing evenly.
But everyone has a different predisposition to store fat in different areas. Pear shapes, hour glass, etc. Just depends on your body type.
However I think the pm is more likely to help steer the fat to the places you want it.

Ive been taking it just over a week and i feel alot more "balanced", i tend to get quite stressed and feel alot more at peace this week! perhaps its the placebo effect, or maybe its levelled out my hormones.. Im gonna keep on going anyway!

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon