Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want to gain wieght everywhere except my waist

I want to gain wieght everywhere except my waist ,, as my body tends to gain at the med more than the extremes so I always prefer to stay overall slim and that makes me look like boysSad although I love being thick and curvey.. what can I do? help me plz

maca and pm? well whatever works for you with nbe will cause breast growth without gaining everywhere else.

thnx for reply Bontia
how to take pm and maca togather? for all the month? or how? and in what dosage?

Some people have claimed fenugreek worked for that. Gained in hips but not waist etc. But everyone is different. Could be hit and miss for you but, no harm in trying.

Just don't throw everything at it at once taking masses of different supps.

thank u so much
I have fenugreek powder ... should I swallow it or steep it in boil water?

well i take a low dose of pm without cycling but i do take breaks when i feel like and since i have added gelatinized maca only about a month and a half i have noticed fuller hips and butt although i would say start simple find the supplement that works for your breast and just do some squats or other butt exercise while finding the right method for breasts then experiment with maca if needed.

Any nbe herb will help you gain weight in feminine areas. Also healthy fats and oils will be stored in your hips and butt while decreasing your waist. You can also try making your own topicals with shea butter, fish oil, and wheat germ oil. On BHM (black hair media) in the body type section there are tons of different methods women mention on how to get thick.
If it's fenugreek powder and not the seeds you can take them however you like. Swallow, in a tea or shake, or to season food it's your choice Smile

The best way to gain weight is that you should take proper diet. You should take high quantity of fat and carbohydrates. These both elements are make you healthy and help you to gain weight. For breast enhancement you should eat sour and spicy things. It is definitely help you to gain weight. Must try it. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon