Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM Plan! ... What do you think ?? Dosage??

Hmmmm okay I have actually just started drinking a tea that has spearment in it! At night to help me sleep, but maybe it will help my skin also.

For BC I have an IUD, Mirena, which I got..... four months ago? But I started breaking out 7 months ago, at that time I was on tri-cyclen and not doing a good job of taking it regularly. So that is maybe what caused the breakouts to start but now I just can't seem to get them to stop! Haven't given up though, I realize it takes much more time than I would like it to!

I am going to look into vitex, I am not really sure what it is. Thanks for thetips!

Hey, sorry for butting in a bit but could you guys help me a bit with how to use PM and PC together? (I know there's tons of info on the forum but to be honest every time I try to find something my head starts to spin a bit with all the different words and different pieces of advice Tongue) I've recently started PM and definitely have been getting headaches, should I use a PC? I'm on a progesterone-only BC though, would that essentially do the same job? Good luck anyway with your program Outofstyle, hope it goes well for all of us Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon