Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not able to make NBE plan!Pls help!!

Hi guys!!!

I have been trying to come up with a plan for NBE since november but not able to freeze on anything.Prior to this i was taking only flax. But stopped that bcos of sleep problems.
I have been reading a lot but all those herbs are not accessable. What do i do?? Its making me nuts only reading and not doing anything... Please help me fix a plan.Tried FG but everytime i take it i feel like my hips are getting bigger within 2 days of taking it. Is it possible or i am just imagining things!!! I am naturally bottom heavy.

A little background - when my periods had just started in my teens, they were always very heavy and would last 8-10days. And would always start early. Once it lasted for 21 days.My haemoglobin had dropped to 6. Thats when my medication started and went on for probably 2 years. The doc gave me drugs to stop my flow. I was required to take this tablet for 28 days and stop. Once the flow started i would again start taking after 5days of flow.
Infact when my periods had just started, i think my boobs grew pretty quickly cos i remember not liking them and wanted to be flat at that time!Imagine that!!!How stupid! Infact i kept wishing that my boobs would not grow.

Now i am in my 30s.And periods are normal. Come regularly but 5-7days early.Just adding all this info in order to understand if i am estrogen dominant.

So what should i do. Go only with progestrone related herbs like turmeric and fennel??Or go with FG for a little longer and see???
Things i can get- FG,fennel,Shatavari,ashwagandha,flax seeds,sesame seeds,olive oil,sesame oil,cocoa butter,coconut oil.

Any advice,suggestions will be much appreciated!! Thank you!!!! Smile

The best advice anyone can give you right now is to get a hormone test panel done. It definitely sounds like estrogenic herbs are pushing you straight into estrogen dominance... But that could be a symptom of any of multiple imbalances.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon