Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help!

Heart 

Hello everybody!
I am so happy I came across this forum because I've had so many questions about breast enlargement and how to get curves!

I weigh about 100lbs, standing at 5'3 & a 32AA. I am teeeeny tiny. I don't have exact measurements but I practically look like a ruler.

Can anybody share their experiences with herbs, or anything?
I bought Fenugreek & PM a while ago but I hate the taste and can't swallow pills for the life of me! So I didn't do anything with them and they're just sitting around. Dodgy

Please, please, pleaseeee let me know what has helped you, or how I can use these herbs without having to take the pill! (maybe use the herb inside the pill?)

I've also heard about an herb called Maca root? I heard that works very well actually but it's so hard to trust the internet when most of those websites are out to get your hard earned $$$! Angry

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum!

I am still rather green at this NBE thing myself, but I do know that some companies sell PM extract, lotions, sprays, and serums. Extracts are rather strong and you can apply them topically or take them orally (but I don't think this will necessarilly help you to avoid the taste Tongue ) The lotions, serums, and sprays are sold by almost every company selling PM. I also have read of people using the herbs from the capsules and adding it to their lotions to apply topically. Also, there are herbal Fenugreek teas and Fennel teas. I don't know where else they are sold, but I have seen them at The Vitamin Shoppe.

Hope this helps!

(31-01-2013, 03:51 AM)ally Wrote:  how I can use these herbs without having to take the pill! (maybe use the herb inside the pill?)

Herbal teas is the obvious answer.

(01-02-2013, 02:23 PM)Molly H Wrote:  
(31-01-2013, 03:51 AM)ally Wrote:  how I can use these herbs without having to take the pill! (maybe use the herb inside the pill?)

Herbal teas is the obvious answer.

Nothing is really obvious in NBE. This is why even the most knowledgeable people on this forum do not know the answers to everything. What things may be obvious to some are not so obvious to others. We all know different things and bring different things to the table. Everyone begins somewhere, and this is the place wherein people should not be made to feel silly for asking their questions, because that is for what this forum was designed.

Herbal teas sold at health or grocery stores are really not the best option. Most are way to low a dose and usually mixed with other ingredients and some even add artifical flavor rather then actual herb.

The best is to buy the herb and make a tea but in most cases will not taste good. There is a product that you can take before drinking that masks your taste buds. Usually its for masking sour tastes, and makes you think its sweet. Try that 1st .. Mask your taste buds then drink the REAL homemade herbal tea.

Otherwise, you can take a tincture.

Worse case, topical but getting topical into the blood through the skin is difficult.

I've had the same problem. I take so many supplements that even swallowing two pills at once is a chore.

I have a NutriBullet and found an easy way to get my supplements in is to empty them into my smoothies, can barely taste them and they go down easy. BUT Fenugreek - as I'm sure you know - is very maple syrup-tasting and strong, you'll notice it even emptied into a smoothie. Tincture would probably work better than capsules.

As for maca, I took it and still do occasionally but I did not find it did much for my NBE program. I have been out of the NBE game for a bit as I put on 10 pounds in the last year and my breasts just filled out on their own but trying to get back in as I've lost 11 pounds and of course it disappears from the girls before my thighs and stomach, ugh!

I like maca, it gives you a nice boost of energy.

You can also brew the tea and add a lot of almond milk, either vanilla or chocolate flavor to try and mask it.

As for maca, you'd probably need to be in 5gram range and its known in some circles to have an effect on increasing your backside more then breasts so I will be staying well clear of it once I am done finalizing my program and sourcing of products.

You can also try adding dry herbs to yogurt. Might be easier to stomach the taste if its carried in yogurt or even make jello with the dry herb.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon