Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

7 Days on my herbal program. How am I doing?

Star 

Hello everyone Smile

After some good advice from others on this site, I decided to take the step on my new journey to achieve my goals. (Plump my breasts back up).

I attached some pics that show how my breasts look now, after breastfeeding my 4 kids. They are now 14 ,10, 7, and 4 years old, so yea! I started out a very young mother and it is time for me to focus on me now.

One of my problems are that my left breast is a little bigger than the right one. Do I need to massage the smaller one more to even them out?

You can see in the pics. that the size was there but, they are not as full and they do sag and my nipples have gotten a little darker Sad.

I have started on my herbal program 7 days ago but no results yet.
I think in order to get bigger breasts, I have to focus on getting fuller breasts and go from there.

I have been using the following:
- Spring Valley - Fenugreek 610 ml. - 3x a day to start (trying to reach 3500 a day) in the morning on an empty stomach, afternoon and at night.
and
- Massage with flax oil - 10 min. in the morning and 10 min. at night.
Is flax oil the same as flaxseed oil?

Should I add anything else in my routine to help plump me back upBlush?

I have been reading a lot on Saw Palmetto, L-arginine, and Progesterone cream will they help or do I have to start out slow and work my way up?

I purchased some (Spring Valley) L-Glutamine and some Compound Pueraria Mirifica Capsules - 350mg. but did not know if that would help me any.

I will very much appreciate all advice and I will keep everyone posted on my results.

Thanks Wink
Stargazer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30-01-2013, 05:27 PM)Stargazer Wrote:  Is flax oil the same as flaxseed oil?

Yes they are the same and it's known as linseed oil too.
Star 

Thanks Molly H. for getting back with me about the flax oil.

I am a newbie too and all of the advice I get is very useful Big Grin

Do you think the flax oil is good for massage or is there something else I can try?

I have read a lot about the flaxseed oil and it's benefits, but the smell is a little strong.

Thanks,
StargazerWink

Your before pics are cute!

I came to NBE for the same reason - deflated after breastfeeding - and got the best results from massage on top of the herbal regimen. I personally used cocoa butter and vitamin E for massage. Sounds like you are doing everything right!

Saw palmetto did not do anything for me but that's just me.

Good luck!
Star 

Moneygirl,

Thanks for the comment on my pics.Blush As you can see, I need a lot of help to plump my boobs back up. My kids almost drained me dry. Lol.

It's nice to know that there are others on this site that have the same problem as me, who can give me advice to help me out.

I'm new to the site, so all advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
StargazerWink

This place is great for that! I've been gone for at least a year but ready to start back up now that I'm on a weight loss program and of course am losing it in my breasts FIRST before everywhere else (ugggghhh).

You might also look into some exercises that will build up your pectoral muscles to get better definition underneath and help with some of the sagging that is inevitable post baby. It's not a miracle fix and following a good NBE regimen that works for you will go a long way but the sagging was what bothered me the most about mine (I just wanted to wear a t-shirt with no bra without looking like I had two pancakes stuffed into tube socks hanging off my chest) and working on my pecs really made a difference.
Star 

I'm going through some weight loss too. I am 5' 2 '' and I weighed 165 and now I weigh 155.

I am happy for the weight loss but will my weight loss delay my progress while on my NBE regimen?

Will adding something else help build my breasts up while I am loosing weight too?

I am still taking:

- FG - 610mg 3x a day (morning, afternoon and night). It is hard to up my dose because I read that it is better to take them on an empty stomach and how long after eating should I wait to take the FG again?

- I massage with flax oil for at least 10 min.

-Today I will start to fit some chest exercises in.

Today is my 12th day on NBE regimen and I do feel some soreness starting in my breasts every now and then, so I think that is a good sign that something is happeningBig Grin .

I will give it some more time to work and keep everyone posted on my results.

Thanks to all who have given me great advice.

Thanks,
StargazerWink

If you truly speaking, it is really good and amazing. i want also loose my weight and i was trying different method and tips for this purpose but result are nothing. But now i try it. And i hope now this time i'll smart and successful. Thanks to you. Take care.

Honestly.. Have you truly researched what you are doing? The reason I ask is because you should be aware it takes months-years for meaningful growth, especially the initial growth.

You haven't even hit a proper dose of FG and still at a low dose and you expected growth in just 2wks. Really, very unrealistic expectations. You should consider noogling .. At least the transient swelling will give you the immediate result you are looking for, even if it won't become premanent for a long time.

(09-02-2013, 10:57 PM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  Honestly.. Have you truly researched what you are doing? The reason I ask is because you should be aware it takes months-years for meaningful growth, especially the initial growth.

You haven't even hit a proper dose of FG and still at a low dose and you expected growth in just 2wks. Really, very unrealistic expectations. You should consider noogling .. At least the transient swelling will give you the immediate result you are looking for, even if it won't become premanent for a long time.

Hi,
I just started my program 1-23 -13.
The pics. I uploaded is just to show what my breast look at the begining of my journey.
At this moment I have no growth and I am still researching to find what else I can add to help give me growth.
I know it is going to take a long time to achieve my goal, but I am ready patient and see where it takes me.
I was thinking about noogling, but would feel uncomfortable if one of my boys found it. lol. Thanks for the advice.
I will keep posting any changes in my program.

Thanks,
StargazerWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon