Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM makes you produce more vaginal fluid?

I have recently started taking PM and have noticed this also with an unusual smell which I do not like is this normal?

Unusual smell is a definite no-no! But iamsorpor, I soaked out my panties too after taking PM! at first I thought I was preggers D: but turned out that I just had a lot of watery discharge.

(29-03-2013, 04:30 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  Unusual smell is a definite no-no! But iamsorpor, I soaked out my panties too after taking PM! at first I thought I was preggers D: but turned out that I just had a lot of watery discharge.

Yea this only happens to me during follicular phase which is the phase i only take PM, and when i ovulate its even worst than follicular phase its like waterfall !

Me too! I just wanted to say that it's not as bad now that I've been on PM for about 6 months (not including breaks in between programs). Most women consider it to be a good side effect, but let's just say that I definitely did not have any issues with dryness before starting PM. After PM, it got pretty damn excessive Rolleyes I was wet all the time, even without being aroused at all. Blech! If anyone other than me and Iamsorpor finds this to be problem, just keep in mind that (in my case at least) it went away after a while.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon