Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM makes you produce more vaginal fluid?

I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced any extra secretion of vaginal fluid after taking PM? For me ever since i started taking PM i've experienced that i excrete a lot more vaginal fluid than before taking any PM. Has anyone else have this experience or is it just me?

(28-01-2013, 11:57 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced any extra secretion of vaginal fluid after taking PM? For me ever since i started taking PM i've experienced that i excrete a lot more vaginal fluid than before taking any PM. Has anyone else have this experience or is it just me?

It's common actually. And most guys who use it tend to start to "sweat" from their scrotum something that clearly does not smell like sweat. Wink

(28-01-2013, 02:47 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(28-01-2013, 11:57 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced any extra secretion of vaginal fluid after taking PM? For me ever since i started taking PM i've experienced that i excrete a lot more vaginal fluid than before taking any PM. Has anyone else have this experience or is it just me?

It's common actually. And most guys who use it tend to start to "sweat" from their scrotum something that clearly does not smell like sweat. Wink

Oh thanks! i started to get worried because i didn't find much information on extra secretion of vaginal fluid by taking PM. Your answer relieved my worries lol

Yes and at first, gave me a great kick start to my very low libido. It really brought me back to life, so to speak. Stopped losing so much hair, much improved mood, very light and less painful periods. Maybe you were a little deficient in estrogen Huh

(29-01-2013, 02:09 PM)sgc42 Wrote:  Yes and at first, gave me a great kick start to my very low libido. It really brought me back to life, so to speak. Stopped losing so much hair, much improved mood, very light and less painful periods. Maybe you were a little deficient in estrogen Huh

that's what i thought too about being a little deficient in estrogen since i didn't find any symptoms of major estrogen deficiency lol

Same here Smile I think it's normal since it increases the estrogen level in your system. Besides that I experience better hair and nail growth and what sgc42 wrote, lighter periods with no pain. Last month I took a break from Pm and then got the cramps :/ So it sounds all good, but I was wondering if Pm could be just the blocker for the real problem why women have the cramps. Can it be an 'allround-miracle-herb' ?

OMG I sure hope so!! This would be a dream come true for me!!! (I haven't begun taking PM as of yet)

Quote:So it sounds all good, but I was wondering if Pm could be just the blocker for the real problem why women have the cramps. Can it be an 'allround-miracle-herb' ?

I actually just the other day came across a pill/supplement bottle of my mom's for PMS and I curiously looked at the ingredients and it contained 15mg of PM in it. I have no idea where in Canada she would have gotten this from, I have looked at the ingredients of many things in health foods stores and never have come across a product containing PM, but I thought it was interesting to find.

(08-02-2013, 04:49 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  OMG I sure hope so!! This would be a dream come true for me!!! (I haven't begun taking PM as of yet)

to be honest, since i started taking PM I always seem to have really wet panties... sometimes its annoying because of how wet it gets; its like that watery dripping feeling during ovulation. :o

so i'm pretty sure its the PM that's the culprit here lol

Quote:to be honest, since i started taking PM I always seem to have really wet panties... sometimes its annoying because of how wet it gets; its like that watery dripping feeling during ovulation. :o

so i'm pretty sure its the PM that's the culprit here lol

I would be more than willing to put up with that Smile I don't get very wet for sex (before, during, or after) regardless of how much water I drink in a day (I try for 6-10 cups). I think it would make it more enjoyable and is probably healthier for the body's self-cleaning process down there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon