Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE & Starting Herbal Plan Soon

Lightbulb 

Hey everybody! I'm 27 years old and I have 3 kids. My oldest will be 7 in April and my youngest two(twins) will be 4 in April. Before my twin prgenancy, I was a full A cup. Now I'm like a AA. My goal is to be in a C cup by December of this year. I tend to set rather high goals for myself. After my first pregnancy, I had success with Evegen Breast Enhancement pills so I'm going to give them another try.

My plan is as follows:
Evegen - 2 capsules 3 times a day
Fenugreek (610 mg) - 2 capsule 2 times a day
Saw Palmetto Extract - Once a day after shower - massaged into breasats

I also plan on working on booty:
Glutimax (cream) - once a day after shower - massaged into booty
Maca Root - 1 capsule 3 times a day

Glutimax is a product that I had success with in the past also. Evegen offers a money back guarantee within 90 days of use. No questions asked.

What do you guys think?

Evegen already includes SP and FG as part of the blend, though it doesn't specify how much.

Honestly... IF you're going to try Evegen, give it a try on its own. If it doesn't do anything for you, either take more of it or go to a custom plan.

The ingredients in Evegen ARE proven useful components of many NBE plans... But without knowing concentrations or the overall balance of the blend I really can not make anything close to a real educated analysis.

Thanks! I've acutally had success with Evegen in the past...6 years ago to be exact. The dosages of Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek are low in Evegen, that's why I decided to add extra but not too much extra.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon