Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 months on PM??

Thank you for all your comments and motivation. I think I will have a 2 week break and then use ainterol powder instead.

Good idea?

xx

guys...

I have tried Pueraria Mirifica UK as well as the ebay brand listed above...neither of these have worked despite using both for 3 months...

Maybe its the brand that is the problem...another user said she has had no growth too.

What brand do you most recommend that is cheap and delivers to the UK?

xx

I've been on pm for 2 months and have noticed fullness and "cleavage" haha i'm a 34AA so anything is great for me. The pm brand i use is ainterol and i got it from ebay. Have you thought of adding something to help like hops, fernugeek, fennel seed, soy ect? I take all the above and then some... Massage really does help and you needn't do it for long. I hope this helps and just don't give up =]

(30-01-2013, 01:35 PM)SugarQ Wrote:  Thank you for all your comments and motivation. I think I will have a 2 week break and then use ainterol powder instead.

Good idea?

xx

Just my opinion but you probably need to give each brand more than 3 months to see if it works or not. Some people respond later than others. I would give it at least 6 months at the very least. Personally, I bought a years worth from Ainterol because I really wanted to give it a good chance. That way if it doesn't work I KNOW for sure that its because it wasn't right for my body, not because I didn't take it long enough. And yes it would suck to "waste" time with something that may not work but remember you can always tweek your NBE routine within that time to see if you can get it to work.

Good luck!! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon