Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spironolactone and PM

Heart 

Ciaociao. Wondering about the mixing of spiro and PM. For those unfamiliar with Spiro, it's a diuretic that reduces the amount of androgens (blocks DHT receptors) in your body. Out of nowhere I started getting acne (boob shrinkage as well i think because of testosterone) couldn't figure out why, tried everything (antibiotics, topicals etc) but the only thing that worked in getting rid of it was Spiro. HENCE, I know for a fact something within my body is out of whack. Dumb hormones.

Anyways, since I'm already lowering my androgens and DHT.. I assume PM will increase my estrogen and maybe they can work together to create a beautiful symbiotic estrogenic relationship Smile hehe

(And yes I'm aware of estrogen dominance but my last lab results in definitely higher in test. than I am est. and I will not over so the PM)

Any info on this would be great! X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon