Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One Week

So I started my herbs about one week ago. I am taking Fenugreek and Saw Palmento. Is it too soon to be hoping for any results. I don't see any yet! I am also massaging at night for about 10 minutes. Is there anything else I can do?

Yes, it's too soon to expect results. You'll need to follow it for at least 3 or 4 months to be sure whether it's working for you. As for what you can change, you should probably add another phytoestrogen such as red clover, alfalfa, or fennel.

I believe it is too soon to see any results yet, are you massaging with any oil? Right now, I am using flax seed oil for my massage my breast looks more fuller afterwards. And are you using a heating pad after massage? If not, I recommend doing it Smile

Other things, hypnosis and massage for longer and 2x per day. How much of each of those are you taking (FG and SP), it will take a while for you to see meaningful changes.. 1-2 months maybe to feel fuller or growth pains and then a couple more months to see changes.

I am taking about 3000 of Fenugreek and 1200 of Saw Palmento. I am using Wild Yam Cream to massage and heat after. However, with a toddler, once a day for massage is about all I can do. Any other suggestions?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon