Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Needs Some Direction

I'm not sure what you mean by undefined Tibetan.

Yes i think im responding OK to topical treatments Emily! I might try some rapibust definitely. Also will add an androgen blocker like saw palmetto to my routine I think. I want your results Emily! Thanks.
Rainbow 

(27-01-2013, 02:17 PM)xxStephxx Wrote:  I'm not sure what you mean by undefined Tibetan.

Yes i think im responding OK to topical treatments Emily! I might try some rapibust definitely. Also will add an androgen blocker like saw palmetto to my routine I think. I want your results Emily! Thanks.

Saw Palmetto is a great, so that should help you. And I think Rapibust would be a great addition aswell! lol just keep consistent and have patience and you'll get results soon enough. Your welcome and good luck!

Im very positive about this now as I believe with the right hormones and like you say patience I will have growth. Its pretty clear that I wasnt meant to be the size I am.

Lets hope Im reporting some good results this time in a couple months!

(27-01-2013, 02:17 PM)xxStephxx Wrote:  I'm not sure what you mean by undefined Tibetan.

Lol! It wouldn't let me post. I had a bad connection. So for some reason it says undefined. I have seen this and always wondered what it meant. Now I get it.

What I wanted to say is maybe you want to gain more than breasts with nbe? I feel it is a whole body change. Balancing from top to bottom. But if you just want to grow your breasts and are happy with everything else, then I would do topicals and research till you think you have found the best internal nbe method and combine the two. Its your choice and body.

Be careful, you can cause havoc by choosing the wrong method.

What do you mean by you feel like it is a whole body change?
Thanks

(28-01-2013, 12:16 AM)xxStephxx Wrote:  What do you mean by you feel like it is a whole body change?
Thanks

I think her point was poorly phrased, but what she meant to say is that what she's after, as well as a large subset of the community here including myself, is a whole body change. Not just bigger boobs.

There are both men and women here who want nothing more than breasts/bigger breasts. And there are both transsexual and genetic women here who are after whole-body feminization and balancing. We want to get our entire bodies to be as femininely and completely balanced as possible with the hope and expectation that our breasts will ALSO naturally increase in size and become more fully developed as a result.

It's basically two entirely different ways to see things.

Oh yes I understand now!

You are right Tibetan i Started the gym in December and have introduced a variety of fruit/veg into my diet that I have never tried before. I cant believe looking back how restriced and poor my diet was no wonder the poor buggers couldnt grow! Living off a diet of sugary things and white pasta and cheese!

My skin is looking loads better since I have eat better and incorporated these herbs into my diet. My moods are alot better so I feel healthy, Im just waiting for these bad boys to start expanding! Even a little

Thank you for your input, hopefully i'll have positive results to post several weeks from now. We'll see.

I know this is an old post, and you may not even use these forums anymore, but in the off chance you do, I saw your photos and by your description you have very similar chest development to mine...your chest looks almost identical to mine, just a bit larger in bust size than me. 

Was wondering if you ever found a program or something that worked for you? I also believe I may have had stunted growth along with nipple puffiness and wider set breasts, and was hoping someone else who deals with that found a solution that works for them.

Thanks  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon