Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and Massage!

Hello my name is Alexis and I am currently a 32AA. I plan to reach at least a 34A but at best a 32B. I have been doing a circular massage that is said to increase breast size in 30 days twice day for the last week. My breasts have been more sensitive so I think somethings going on. I am going to purchase fenugreek extract to massage into my breasts and was wondering if anyone has experience with this and can tell me their results with fenugreek, massaging, and/or both, thanks!
~Malex

I used to massage with lavender and tea tree oil mixed in lotion 2x a day for about a month and was able to gain half an inch without herbs. Don't know why I stoppedHuh

I've been using making a fenugreek salve for the past couple of weeks and just switched to the extract. I also started the massages last night. I can say that fenugreek does work. I've noticed a small increase and lots of fullness.

you can also try http://naturalhealings.in/Breast_Enhance_Herbal.htm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon