Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

herbal supplements and nut/peanut allergies

I cant seem to find much information so I thought id ask here.
I have a peanut allergy, but my doctor (years ago) told me to stay away from all nuts. But due to years of eating cherry bakewells (contains almonds) and certain chocolate bars (hazelnuts) and im pretty sure ive eaten walnuts too, im pretty sure im only allergic to peanuts. But allergy information is quite vague, and if something says "may contain nuts', they sometimes mean peanuts too, despite it being a legume.

Ive not started NBE yet, but ive massaged for a while, which has increased my bra size ( 32AA/small 32A to 32A), and it definetly changed the shape and made them fuller, and im continuing with this 2-3 times a day. Ive also ordered a NB which I should recieve in 2 weeks.

Im looking into herbal NBH, inparticular maca, fennel seed, and one which I cant remember name of right now :/ but due to my allergy, im not sure whats safe?
Also, I read that maca can increase male hormones and cause excessive body hair!?? :-0 I already have enough hair problems, and it runs in my family (facial hair, but ive not got it to the extent they have, but it is still present, I might be imagining it, but ive been on a POP contraceptive for the last few months, I could swear its improved). Also, maca sounds ideal as id like to work on my bum too as ive started working out again recently.

Im not really sure where my hormones are at but all I know is I was put on cezarette to stop me bleeding (i had a non stop period for a few months, this happens every once in while). Cerazette did help with this, until I missed a few... But now I get severe mood swings, im bloated, and I temporarily had tender breasts in the beginning, but now only if I massage.

Im not really sure what im asking for and ive babbled on :/ haha
I guess im looking for something herbal, allergen safe, that I can take alongside my pill, that will help me with the noogleberry. I know its a lot of information but im hoping someone knowledgeable can push me in the right direction Smile

Im 20, bust size 30in, underbust 28in, I weigh 8 stone (110lbs?) and im 5ft 2, taking cerazette.

I don't think any herbs are allergen safe, but I'm sure that herbal products don't contain any peanuts.

(05-02-2013, 11:31 PM)Jem Jee Wrote:  I don't think any herbs are allergen safe, but I'm sure that herbal products don't contain any peanuts.

But it is possible that SOME of them MIGHT SOMETIMES be prepared on the same equipment.

However, that's the main reason doctors advise against any nut when someone has a peanut or nut allergy - they're all processed on pretty much the same equipmentment... Since the OP mentioned NOT reacting to other nuts, I imagine it's safe to assume she's not SO allergic that she can't consume things prepared alongside peanuts as long as there's no more than a slight slight SLIGHT trace.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon