Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Amino acids & vitamins with pm???

I know I've read pm should not be taken with any orher herbs because it will weaken its effect but does anyone know if you cane take amino acids like glutamine, lysine & arginine with it? Can you take vitamins too?(like vitamins c, e, flaxseed oil, cod liver oil,etc)? Thanks in advance for your replies! :-)

(13-01-2013, 12:28 PM)Chloe12 Wrote:  I know I've read pm should not be taken with any orher herbs because it will weaken its effect but does anyone know if you cane take amino acids like glutamine, lysine & arginine with it? Can you take vitamins too?(like vitamins c, e, flaxseed oil, cod liver oil,etc)? Thanks in advance for your replies! :-)

"Other herbs" strictly means other phytoestrogens. Plenty of people are on multi-herb plans with PM. Most use at least one other herb.

Anyways, yeah, none of the things you've named will negatively impact the PM effectiveness. In fact, Vit C supplementation at the same time you take your PM COULD help!

Thx so much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon