Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What company makes the best Maca pill or liquid?

i've been taking one from Nature's Day and I have no other company to base my thoughts on it off of. It's seems good, but I want to take the best of the best. I am trying to grow my butt and breasts.

I've only used three brands before, so I'll give my opinion on each of them.

Nature's Way Maca Root-
[Image: pGNC1-6954660t300x300.jpg]
I think this is the first one I used. Hated it. Wasn't very strong, and after I finished my first bottle I switched to something else.

Solaray Organic Maca-
[Image: 27685.jpg]
This is the one I've promoted the most. Up until I switched recently to save some money, I used this on and off. It's organic, without any fillers, so it works very well! I always felt soreness in my butt/hips and thighs the first day I would start up on this stuff again, which was good, because it meant changes were happening! It also recently started clearing my acne, but this may also have been from my change in hormones as well, so I won't attribute it just to that (originally I stopped it because it gave me acne). I only took 500mg of this a day, but would have probably gotten even better results had I taken more. Helped pull me out of severe estrogen dominance almost immediately.

Vitamin Shoppe Maca Extract
[Image: l_vs-1692.png]
Mine doesn't say "Especially for men" on it, it says it's for stamina, but other than that, it's the same as the picture. I just switched to this a few days ago, and it's ALREADY cleared up my pre-period acne (which should actually be getting worse, since I haven't even gotten my period yet). It's an extract, so it's stronger than regular maca, and contains regular maca as well. I plan to up to 1,000mg a day once I restart my PM. So far I love it and expect that it'll keep my hormones nice and stable once I start back on everything. I really like this one so far the few days I've used it, and I think it's slightly stronger than the organic maca that I loved before.

I can't say how well these have attributed to my butt and breast growth, as I've been doing so much else at the same time, but I can say that my initial butt and breast growth spurt I got was while I started on the Organic maca, so that may have helped kick-start things better. :3 If my growth starts to pick up again once I increase my dose, I'll let you know! My original spurt happened when I was taking 1,000mg of the organic for a short while, so maybe that's the dose I need to see major changes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon