Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello!

Hello all! I've been browsing this site for a while now and after several months of lurking, I decided that I wanted to try enlargement through herbal supplement and massage. I saw that Wonderup worked very well for many people on here, and kind of figured that it's worth a try and put in my order for it. I started massaging about a week before I received it, got my supplies the day before Christmas eve, and have religiously taken the pills, though I haven't exactly been 100% with my massages. Anyway, I started off as a small 32A, and yesterday I went to Victoria's Secret to stock up on bras during their semi-annual sale, and when I tried on an unpadded 32A, which I would have barely fit at the beginning of December, I was positively popping out of it. I got myself measured and lo and behold, I was a small 32B Big Grin I definitely noticed a difference, but I definitely didn't believe it was a whole cup size until I was actually measured. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic with my results, and due to that (and how friendly everyone is on here) ill be posting much more!
Cheers!

That's good news! I've been taking Wonderup for almost a month and am feeling pleased at the difference I've seen, but I can't say my results have been impressive as yours. Let's hope your progress continues!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon