Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

adding Maca to pm?

I want to know if i can use maca for butt fullness while using pm for nbe. Is it possible? Anything i need to watch for?

I can't remember exactly but I remember something a long the lines of lowering the dosage. To not overwork the endocrine system.

Some people go crazy with that stuff ramping it up to big numbers like FG.

So I guess start on something very conservative.

I know doll took it with her pm program and didn't have any issues, I think.

I just started PM yesterday and my Maca Root is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted as to the results. I also take SP and will use PC and WY for 1 week/month.

I'm going to try if I don't think its working with pm I could allways use a cycle method with it see what works for me.

This is a really interesting topic and I would love to know the definitive answer to it. Its been discussed before but I'm still on the fence about trying it though. I'm seeing results with my pm and i'm afraid that adding maca might through me off course. They say not to mix other herbs with pm so I don't know why maca is considered an exception. Perhaps they are compatible in some way? I'm not sure though, you'd get a better answer to that from one of the senior users since their most knowledgeable about the science aspects of NBE.

I have a bottle of maca just sitting around. My boyfriends told me to just wait on it (he's really happy with the pm results i'm getting as well and doesn't want me to ruin a good thing.) Problem is, I wont be discontinuing the pm anytime soon so I don't know how maca will fit into the grand scheme of things.

Good luck and please keep us updated on this! <3

Well because they work in different ways. It is feasible for them work together. The reason why they say don't take other herbs for PM is that it may fight for the attention of the receptors in the body. Say you take PM and some other weaker phytoestrogen. The weaker one may fill some receptors reducing the effectivness of the stronger PM.

Where as maca gives your endocrine system a nudge to work a bit harder.
So you make more of your own hormones.

Hi Bonita, any update regarding Maca to PM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon