Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Senior Members and Old NBE consumers, Pls advise on this =) tq

I eat alot , but over the years can never really get fat . Dad passed away, due to all the stress I lose even more weight n my boobs literally shrink and I am so sad . Im planning on starting on Natureday and Protein Shake daily now .

Question is : I would love to gain boobs , healthy hair and fatter .

So Im thinking should I add :

Saw Palmetto
Fenugreek
Flax seed Oil (Should I take it in Capsules or in Oil form)
Ainterol PM (Should I take this with Natureday or start only after I finish Natureday)
Progesterone Cream (Can I use this too) ?

can I mix all this with Natureday ? and if Yes, how muc should I take daily . N pls advise if I should add any other herbs . Tq alot for the help . Would love to gain some fats , at least a lilttle bit . Please help . Tq .

I would not recommend mixing the PM with other estrogenic herbs in your regimen. The other herbs would compete with the PM for open estrogen receptors and diminish the effectiveness of the PM. It would probably be best to use one or the other, ND or PM. I prefer PM and PM topicals.

FG is another estrogenic herb. While it would complement ND, it would compete with PM.

SP would be great with either set of herbs.

As for FSO, I have only taken it as a multi-vitamin, while Emily Loretta loves using it topically.

The PC should be fine if only used in moderation 2-3 weeks each month.

If you are wanting to add some inches in other locations, you might consider adding MACA to the mix.

JTX

Thanks you for the advice . I'm actually kinda scared in messing up my body hormones so I've booked an appointment this nx week for a hormone test. I guess I'll take the pills based on my test then . Tq so much for the reply . Makes me know what I should look out for and all . Thanks you

(04-01-2013, 06:16 AM)hopefully Wrote:  I eat alot , but over the years can never really get fat . Dad passed away, due to all the stress I lose even more weight n my boobs literally shrink and I am so sad . Im planning on starting on Natureday and Protein Shake daily now .

Question is : I would love to gain boobs , healthy hair and fatter .

So Im thinking should I add :

Saw Palmetto
Fenugreek
Flax seed Oil (Should I take it in Capsules or in Oil form)
Ainterol PM (Should I take this with Natureday or start only after I finish Natureday)
Progesterone Cream (Can I use this too) ?

can I mix all this with Natureday ? and if Yes, how muc should I take daily . N pls advise if I should add any other herbs . Tq alot for the help . Would love to gain some fats , at least a lilttle bit . Please help . Tq .

Hello Hopefully!

The beginning of your post reminds me of what I keep telling others when they comment about how I am underweight and look really bad! I am trying to gain weight along with growing my breasts too! Right now I am just trying to decide what program to follow for NBE and weight gain. I would love to know about your progress and any tips you might have! Blush

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon