Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My herbal program. Results. What do you think?

Hello!
I'm 26 and I have started the NBE on the first of december.
This was my program in this first month

Fenugreek: 2000 mg
Maca: 1500 mg
Hops: 1200 mg
MSM: 1000 mg
Zinc: 15 mg
Omega 3/6: 1000 mg

I'm using a only progesteron control pill!

I massage for 5/10 minut almost everyday with sesam oil.

In this month I've noticed more fulness. My breast semms a little heavier and the skin is really soft. No real growth but it's ok for now.

This month I want to do more:

Fenugreek:3000 mg
Hops: 1800 mg
Maca: 1500 mg
L-arginine: 1660 mg
Collagen: 4000 mg
Omega3/6: 1000 mg
Protein: 55 gr ( I try to eat more meat, fish, eggs...)

Massage for 10 minuts with flaxseed oil.

Is it a good plan? Blush

Personally, I can only comment about the FG and Maca.

I have read that you need at least 3000mg of FG to be effective and no more than 8000mg. I took about 5500mg of FG daily with some success.

The Maca powder I took was a 6:1 concentrate and recommended 2700mg of Maca daily. This was one tsp a day.

When you increase your intake to what you said, I think your results should improve nicely. Smile

Hope this was helpful.

JTX

(03-01-2013, 01:41 AM)JTX Wrote:  I have read that you need at least 3000mg of FG to be effective and no more than 8000mg. I took about 5500mg of FG daily with some success.

I took I think it was 2,400mg of FG with my program, and saw great results, so it really depends on the person. I've also seen others grow with even lower doses of it.

I think you've got a great plan, and will probably see some pretty good results once you find your "sweet spot". Haha! I rotated hops and red clover every two months so my body wouldn't get used to them, and that seemed to help keep me growing, so maybe you should look into trying something like that as well, or maybe use hops for three months, do a cleanse, keep off hops for another full month, and then use it again for three months before cleansing again. Just to keep your body guessing. Smile

I'm personally against L-Arginine, as it gets expensive and goes pretty quickly. You'll get the same results if you can manage to do ten minutes of cardio before taking your pills. But if you can't manage to fit that into your daily schedule, than they will definitely help.

Good luck, I hope this next month has lots of growth in store for you! ;P

Girls you are wonderful!!!! I will follow your suggestions! Thank you!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon