Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here! Hello!

Been lurking around this site for about 3 years now, thought I should join up Smile

I'm a 32A but would love so much to be a B even.

My history:

In 2009 I bought a 6 month supply of Perfect Curves with creams. I have month by month photos and started fairly flat chested. Never thought they made much of a difference because I was still a 32A in bra size at the end - but looking back on the photos they definitely got rounder and fuller. I gave up on the cream a month in because I just got sick of rubbing it in, I'm like that.

Summer of this year I bough Breast Gain Plus tabs and took them for a month only for the craic, my tits were raw for that month and felt like the size of melons and were very sore to touch. And I was constipated like hell for a month too. Took pics again, can't say I see much of a difference (was afraid to buy more than a month's supply)

I'm totally caught up on the bra size thing - in my head - if I'm not gone up a cup - then I think it mustn't be working.

So now I see ye are all talking about WonderUp. And ye mention Eve. What did she do with it - just the pills?

Should I try it - if I'm bold with not rubbing cream in should I leave buying it and just stick with the tabs? Tempted to buy 1 and see how it goes and then maybe get 2 more. Or should I just give up?

I never stop thinking about my boobs (or lack thereof) and would love to be a bit bigger.

What do ye think girlies?

*Maybe I should post up my pics for ye to have a look at, any idea where I could host them from?

I'm starting Wonderup tomorrow so join me if you like! You mentioned Eve, but I'm sure that Eve didn't take Wonderup, so i think you possibly got a bit confused there. Also, you said about the cream "if I'm bold with not rubbing cream in" but I wasn't sure what you meant there exactly. Anyhow, I'll be starting the cream myself as of tomorrow, so I'll let you know how I find it.

Hi MC,

Let me know how you get on, I can't afford it yet.

By 'bold' I meant, I get it, rub it in for a week and then always get sick of doing it, so not committed to the cream basically Smile

How are you getting on so far MC?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon