Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what day to take pm

(19-01-2013, 05:48 AM)sexyandfamous Wrote:  ooohhh that's why...
I read somewhere that only transgender take pm everyday without a problem. When I took pm everyday (for one month 500mg then second month 1000mg daily) my nipples became darker and took over a month after I stopped pm for the nipples to turn back to their regular color.

I take 500mg of Ainterols PM twice, once at 8 in the morning and once at 8 at night. I started off taking just one capsule a day for the first month to let my body adjust then started taking the max dosage after that. I don't cycle and haven't had any problems (I'm a female). My breast have dramatically improved and iv only been doing it for a few months. It really just depends on the person. I was told over and over again I needed to cycle and I had the feeling I wouldn't need to.

[/quote]

I take 500mg of Ainterols PM twice, once at 8 in the morning and once at 8 at night. I started off taking just one capsule a day for the first month to let my body adjust then started taking the max dosage after that. I don't cycle and haven't had any problems (I'm a female). My breast have dramatically improved and iv only been doing it for a few months. It really just depends on the person. I was told over and over again I needed to cycle and I had the feeling I wouldn't need to.
[/quote]

thanks i will deff try

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon