Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I drink herbal tea while I take PM?

So iv been on PM for a little over month now and iv already seem great improvement in my breast shape and size. I have tea that has some NBE herbs in it like fennel, red clover, etc. and I am wondering if that could interfere with my PM.
What if I just wanted to drink spearmint tea? Will all herbs interfere with PM or just the ones used for NBE?

The general rule of thumb with PM that you do not want to be taking other phytoestrogens with it and displacing it from the estrogen recepters. Best to not to if I were you.

Also.. if you're getting results. Stay the course.

^ does this apply if the PM your taking is only cream based?

Good question to the original poster! I'd been thinking about the same thing. Just out of interes which brand of PM are you taking?

(23-12-2012, 04:44 PM)BChallenge Wrote:  ^ does this apply if the PM your taking is only cream based?

Good question to the original poster! I'd been thinking about the same thing. Just out of interes which brand of PM are you taking?

I believe so but probably to a lesser extent.

(23-12-2012, 04:44 PM)BChallenge Wrote:  ^ does this apply if the PM your taking is only cream based?

Thanks. I'm taking Ainterols PM cream and PM capsules 2x daily. Iv decided to not drink any herbal tea. I don't wanna mess up a good thing and risk my progress.

Thanks everyone. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon